today is the day!

Of course I’m still not 100% sure yet, so which name would you pick? I like something not too common, unique but still beautiful!

My list so far:

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
Kseniya
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]

What do you think?

I really like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], it crosses off all your criteria… it’s not too common, beautiful and unique!

I’m a big fan of [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]. The full name is lovely and you have [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], and [name_f]Cammie[/name_f] for nicknames.

I really like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] and [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f].

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
Kseniya
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]

I live in a small town and I met [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]’s, [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]’s (what about [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f]?), and [name_f]Elsa[/name_f]’s, so think they’re more common than what your looking for. They’re beautiful nonetheless

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] and [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] are gorgeous! Recognizable while still being unique. [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] is soft and melodic. [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is grand, has great nickname options, and who wouldn’t want to have the same as a princess!

I’m not a fan of Kseniya.

[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] would be my pick from your list.

My favorite name is [name_f]Camilla[/name_f]! I love it! It is sweet, elegant and international. [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is my second favorite. Unexpected and beautiful. I also love [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f].
My least favorite option is [name_f]Elsa[/name_f].

All great names! I really like [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] or [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Elsa[/name_f].

I’ve heard [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] as a full name before, and I think it’s really sweet/cute.

[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] are my picks, but because [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] is pretty classically popular, I’d choose [name_f]Elsa[/name_f]. I’m intrigued by Kseniya, but I’d be concerned about spelling/pronunciation issues if it’s not a typically used name in your area.

I’d pick [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], a beautiful name that you don’t hear often enough!

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] would be my opinion recommendation, I somehow only know one child with this name
[name_f]Ana[/name_f] is a sweet nn that also ages well.
[name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] second, it just has so much history but is still a strong name.
[name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_u]Ali[/name_u], [name_f]Alexa[/name_f] are good [name_u]Nick[/name_u] names.
Kseniya is quite uncommon such that I rarely hear it, but I always think it’s very pretty.
The others are very common these days in many places… and I like them less in general.