Todays favs

As of today what is your favorite baby girl name and why, what vibe do you think it is in emojis?

1 Like

Today I’m really loving [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]! Likely because of all the Bridgerton season three talk! She reminds me of…

:scroll: :honeybee: :tulip:

2 Likes

Right not, at this second, I’m loving [name_f]Keziah[/name_f] - sharp but sweet, warm and cosy, both autumnal and wintery, and I love the meaning too!
:maple_leaf: :coffee: :fallen_leaf: :croissant:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] as a middle name a lot recently! I’ve also been quite intrigued by the name [name_m]Aris[/name_m], but I wouldn’t say it’s a favourite.

1 Like

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f]!

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is to honor my late father, [name_m]David[/name_m]. And, he was a big fan of flowers. [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] is to honor late grandparents, [name_m]Albert[/name_m] & [name_f]Annette[/name_f]. Plus, it’s Hebrew and I’m Jewish. Also, it means ‘Spring’ in Hebrew, which is so perfect with sweet [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. :hugs: :blossom: :rainbow:

1 Like

Keltie, can’t even say why except its been a long standing favourite of mine & despite all the names I’ve come across since then it’s never once lost its appeal or spot on my list :heart: