'Toddlers and Tiaras' names -

OK, so I admit it - I’m a bit of a T&T fan (Note: which does NOT automatically mean that I support child beauty pageants. I do not).

[name]One[/name] of the biggest reasons I watch it is for the names. Sure, there are lots of Olivias, Avas, Isabellas, Madisons, but I have actually spotted a few that I like - [name]Lola[/name] and [name]Gwendolyn[/name] appeared in the last episode I saw, which I think are a lovely change from the majority of names. Like the Yooneeq spellings…

[name]BreAnne[/name] (sister to [name]AshLynn[/name])
[name]Bayleigh[/name]
Makynli
[name]Jadyn[/name]
Alycesaundra
[name]Ellyson[/name]
Sparkal (I laughed out loud at this one. Surname was ‘Queenz’)
[name]Kailee[/name]
[name]Elexis[/name]
Saryniti (daughter of [name]Ca[/name]'[name]Trina[/name]. Guess she didn’t know any better)

And then of course, there are just plain bad names, including…

Alaska (sister of [name]Braxton[/name])
[name]Angelle[/name] (who’s mother claimed it was the French word for [name]Angel[/name]. Oh how wrong she was)
[name]Essence[/name]
Tootie
[name]Jordyn[/name]/[name]Jadyn[/name]
Brystol
[name]Kinley[/name]
Baylen
[name]Meadow[/name]
Cealy (see-ah-lee, like the brand of mattresses)

Any other awful ones you’ve spotted? [name]Share[/name] them here!

Alaska, [name]Essence[/name], [name]Kinley[/name], and [name]Meadow[/name] actually don’t bother me. They are legitimate names and/or real words and spelled correctly, which gives them huge bonus points when it comes to Toddlers and Tiaras. I forced myself to watch an entire episode of that show once, just to see how dreadful it really was. I will never be watching it again.

[name]Meadow[/name] is cute… I heard this name on a real little girl at the mall I liked it…the rest make me pretty nauseous…big points for the one that are actually spelled correctly too…
But in general that show makes me want to scream…I do not agree!

I really can’t watch that show, the parents just make me feel ill!

I actually love Alaska, I think it’s gorgeous. My favourite book is Looking for Alaska, so I guess that’s why. It’s a guilty pleasure for me, though.

[name]Meadow[/name], [name]Angelle[/name], [name]Jordyn[/name], [name]Kinley[/name], [name]Kailee[/name] and Baylen aren’t TOO awful - though I don’t like them at all.

But the rest … oh dear. Alycesaundra is puke-worthy, as are Sparkle and Tootie!

Those are all pretty awful [name]IMO[/name] but Alycesaundra and Sparkle and Tootie are just GAG. My name is [name]Angel[/name] though…so that one doesn’t really bother me much.

There’s actually a nameberry user list like this: Names from Toddlers & Tiaras Season 2 | Nameberry

lol, I can’t even bring myself to consider watching that show! The names that I catch wind of are bad enough, not to mention the horrible attitudes of the moms and the kids themselves. [name]Just[/name] thinking about it makes me crazy, haha.

I agree with some of the others, though, that [name]Kinley[/name], [name]Meadow[/name], and Alaska aren’t terribly bad. I actually really like [name]Meadow[/name] and Alaska in a GPish sort of way.

Names I didn’t like…
[name]Halia[/name] (wtf?)
Daylee
[name]Rylan[/name] (I don’t even like this on boys)
Kragen
[name]Diamond[/name] (just… no)
[name]Queen[/name]
[name]Desiree[/name]
Torrann
Isys (if it was spelled right, it might be better)
Saliz

[name]One[/name] sweetie on the show is [name]Emerald[/name], and I have a secret love affair with that name. At least for the middle spot. I noticed [name]Gwendolyn[/name] on an episode the other day and just about fell head over heels. I wish she had been featured. And then there was [name]Penny[/name] [name]Lane[/name], who was just a little doll. And [name]Samara[/name]. So [name]Emerald[/name], [name]Gwendolyn[/name] (who wasn’t featured), [name]Penny[/name] [name]Lane[/name] and [name]Samara[/name] all stole my heart.

I can’t handle:
Makynli
[name]Jadyn[/name]
Alycesaundra - I can’t with this. I adore [name]Alessandra[/name] so much, and to see it so butchered makes me want to cry.
Sparkal
[name]Elexis[/name] although boyfriend’s cousin is Elexa, and I like that.
Saryniti and [name]Ca[/name]’[name]Trina[/name]
Alaska
[name]Angelle[/name] lololol at the reasoning
Tootie
Baylen
Cealy

[name]Angel[/name] - I hadn’t seen that. Thanks for pointing it out.

I don’t have a problem with the name [name]Angel[/name] - it was more of the fact her mother decided that making it more frilly meant it had to be pronounced with a French accent, and therefore was automatically a French word! [name]Ah[/name], some people make me laugh!

I also agree that [name]Meadow[/name], Alaska and [name]Kinley[/name] where the best on there. [name]Just[/name] not really my style (although [name]Meadow[/name] is sort of cute).

[name]One[/name] of the worst names I heard on Toddlers and Tiaras was [name]Claiborne[/name] - on a little girl.

Wow, these are some pretty bad doozies! And [name]Claiborne[/name]? As in [name]Liz[/name] [name]Claiborne[/name], no doubt? It 's pretty bad when parents are naming their children after cosmetics and entering them in beauty pageants! This is part of the reason I don’t watch this show; it boils my blood.

But anyway, it’s nice to read the sightings from the show. Thanks for sharing, everyone! =)

Haha - [name]Claiborne[/name] is pretty bad shiver