Tom Brady & Gisele Bunchen

[name]Tom[/name] and [name]Gisele[/name] just had a baby boy! Since they have not announced the name yet (at least not that I have heard), I thought we here at nameberry could try and give them a few suggestions :).

[name]Tom[/name] has a son named [name]John[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] from another relationship. [name]Gisele[/name] is [name]German[/name]. Here are my ideas for them:

[name]Frederick[/name] [name]Oskar[/name] [name]Brady[/name] ([name]Freddie[/name])- To match his classically named half brother. Its time to bring [name]Freddie[/name] back!

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Tomas[/name] [name]Brady[/name]

[name]Wilhelm[/name] [name]Karsten[/name] [name]Brady[/name] ([name]Wim[/name])

Anyone else have any ideas?

[name]Gisele[/name] is actually from [name]Brazil[/name] (in a town with a lot of Germans), so perhaps the baby will have a Portuguese name?

Classics:
[name]Fernando[/name] [name]Brady[/name]
[name]Rodrigo[/name] [name]Brady[/name]

Cool:
[name]Alexio[/name] [name]Brady[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name] [name]Brady[/name]
[name]Joaquim[/name] [name]Brady[/name]

Outlandish:
[name]Jaco[/name] [name]Brady[/name]
[name]Lando[/name] [name]Brady[/name]

After Dad?:
[name]Tomas[/name] [name]Brady[/name]

(All first names taken from the nameberry Portuguese male name search!)

[name]Tom[/name]'s sons full name is [name]John[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. :wink:

I can’t wait to find out what they named their son!

Thanks for the corrections, guys. I obviously didn’t check my facts…I still like the [name]German[/name] names, though.

Toms first son actually goes by the nickname [name]Jet[/name], ([name]John[/name] [name]Edward[/name] [name]Thomas[/name])

I did some background searching, and [name]Tom[/name] is [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Edward[/name] while [name]Gisele[/name] is [name]Gisele[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]. [name]Gisele[/name] also has sisters [name]Raquel[/name], [name]Graziela[/name], [name]Gabriela[/name], [name]Rafaela[/name], and [name]Patricia[/name] (her fraternal twin).

Thus, I think [name]Nicolas[/name] would be a good name. I think it goes well with the classic [name]John[/name], and the [name]Nico[/name] nickname has a Spanish flair (I knew a Venezuelan with this name) that also matches the spunk of the nickname [name]Jet[/name], if [name]John[/name] really goes by that name. I’d choose [name]Patrick[/name] as a middle name, both for its classic feel and also because it honors [name]Gisele[/name]'s twin sister, [name]Patricia[/name].

My vote: [name]Nicolas[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] [name]Brady[/name] :slight_smile:

Apparantely [name]Tom[/name] & Bridgets son is the baby with 3 names lol. I used to read all the time that he was called “[name]Jet[/name]” which refered to his initails, but I juts read Harpers Bazaar with an interview with [name]Bridget[/name], and she says she " now calls him [name]Jack[/name]"

This baby STILL has no name!!!

It was just announced that they decided on [name]Benjamin[/name], but no middle name has been announced yet.

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Brady[/name] - cute!

[name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Jack[/name]/[name]John[/name]/[name]Jett[/name]! So cute!

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2010/03/15/what-did-gisele-bundchen-really-want-to-name-her-son/

Funny that you chose [name]Joaquim[/name] when she actually just said she was thinking of using that as a namebefore [name]Tom[/name] nixed it!

The baby is [name]Benjamin[/name] Bundchen [name]Brady[/name] = [name]Baby[/name] BBB

I love [name]Benjamin[/name], it’s cool and it sounds good in USA ( [name]Brady[/name]'s country ) and here in [name]Brazil[/name] ( [name]Gisele[/name]'s country ). Another nickname would be is [name]Ben[/name] ( simple and classic ). In my opinion, it’s perfect for their baby boy.

His middle name is Rein.

[name]Benjamin[/name] Rein [name]Brady[/name]