Tomorrow is the day, what is his name?!?

I’m being induced tomorrow with #5! We finally have a short list (thanks to a lot of feedback here :relaxed:) and I’d love some feedback.

Middle name will be an honor name and will depend on what first name we choose. Options are [name_m]Ward[/name_m], [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] or [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]

[name_m]Ryland[/name_m] nn [name_m]Ry[/name_m]

[name_m]Caden[/name_m] nn [name_u]Cade[/name_u]

[name_m]Kyden[/name_m] nn [name_u]Kai[/name_u] (pronounced Kai-din)

[name_m]Bryson[/name_m] nn [name_m]Ry[/name_m] again

[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] nn :woman_shrugging:t3:

[name_u]Orion[/name_u] nn [name_m]Ry[/name_m]

Other kiddos are [name_u]Landon[/name_u], [name_f]Lilah[/name_f], [name_u]Grey[/name_u] and [name_u]Corbin[/name_u]

9 Likes

Congratulations!

I love [name_m]Ryland[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]. It has the same rustic vibe as your other children IMO and [name_m]Ry[/name_m] is the cutest nickname.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Ward[/name_m] or [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], and [name_m]Kier[/name_m] is a cool nickname. I also think [name_m]Caden[/name_m] or [name_u]Orion[/name_u] would make an excellent choice. Good luck and all the best tomorrow!

Yes, sooooooooo true!!!

2 Likes

[name_m]Ryland[/name_m]! NN [name_m]Ry[/name_m] sounds cool with his sibs names.

1 Like

[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] fits so wonderfully, as does [name_u]Orion[/name_u]! Good luck!

1 Like

[name_m]Bryson[/name_m] [name_m]Ward[/name_m] !

1 Like

I like [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] the best with the nickname [name_m]Kier[/name_m]! [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] is super sweet.

1 Like

Congratulations!!

My favorite name would be Orion Jesse or Orion Joseph, both options just sound so handsome to me. My second choice would be Ryland Jesse.

Good luck!!

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Ryland[/name_m] with your kids’ names! Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote is for [name_m]Ryland[/name_m] [name_m]Ward[/name_m]!

1 Like

Congratulations!

I don’t love the repeating hard C/K sound of [name_m]Caden[/name_m], [name_m]Kyden[/name_m] and [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] with your other son [name_u]Corbin[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favourite from your list is [name_u]Orion[/name_u], but I think [name_m]Ryland[/name_m] works with your other kiddos well.

I think [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] is such a fun, charming middle name so I’m gonna vote for [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] or [name_m]Ryland[/name_m] [name_u]Jesse[/name_u]. Good luck!

2 Likes

I love [name_u]Orion[/name_u] nn [name_m]Ry[/name_m]!

[name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Jesse[/name_u], [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] or [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] are the best options in my opinion although [name_m]Ryland[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] I think goes best with the others kiddies!

Best of luck!

2 Likes

[name_m]Ryland[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]!

It seems as though you really like the nn [name_m]Ry[/name_m] as well!

1 Like

[name_m]Kyden[/name_m] is such a cool name but i think it sounds too much like Corbin!! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_m]Ryland[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] or [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Ward[/name_m]! best of luck

1 Like

I like [name_u]Orion[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] & [name_u]Orion[/name_u]!

Good luck

2 Likes

I think [name_m]Caden[/name_m], [name_m]Kyden[/name_m], and [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] all sound too similar to [name_u]Corbin[/name_u], since they all start with the C/K sound, end in “n”, and have two syllables with the stress on the first syllable. Also, to my ear [name_m]Ryland[/name_m] sounds too similar to [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] because of the first syllables having that long “i” sound followed by “L” (although depending on your accent/pronunciation that may or may not be an issue for you).

So that leaves me with [name_m]Bryson[/name_m] and [name_u]Orion[/name_u], both good choices! I think I prefer [name_m]Bryson[/name_m] - [name_m]Bryson[/name_m] [name_m]Ward[/name_m] sounds great! If you went with [name_u]Orion[/name_u], I really like [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_m]Ryland[/name_m] for sure! So cute with all your other kids’ names!

1 Like