Too close for siblings?

He’s always [name_u]Liam[/name_u], thank goodness! I liked [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] but vetoed it for that reason. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is definitely our top choice. If we were to have a baby girl, she would be [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] :blush:

I just like to plan ahead for more options, just like a true berry lol

1 Like

Thank you for this insight! I was also of the mind prior to having kids that they would all have distinctly different names. It’s why I like [name_u]Wren[/name_u] with [name_u]Liam[/name_u] so much!

Knowing you felt the same but were drawn to similar names anyway makes me feel more secure about it. I think I’m just a little concerned about [name_u]Liam[/name_u], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Holden[/name_u], and [name_u]Linden[/name_u] being too much as a set, were I to have four total.

I considered [name_f]Lindy[/name_f] as a standalone as well as [name_f]Lindley[/name_f], but [name_u]Linden[/name_u] is just my preference.

Makes sense! I think that’s also why [name_u]Linden[/name_u] surprised me, as I don’t really like [name_u]Landon[/name_u] and I find [name_u]Lyndon[/name_u] just okay.

1 Like

For me [name_u]Linden[/name_u] just feels masculine!

1 Like

They are a little close (too much for my liking), but I don’t think it’s too close to turn many heads. Veering too close would be something more like [name_f]Leah[/name_f] and [name_u]Liam[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean I know a little girl named [name_u]Linden[/name_u] so for me personally i see it as feminine first, I like it for both though

1 Like