Too many y's?

So, my husband and I are hashing out names at the moment and [name]Romilly[/name] is on our short list for girls. I was planning on using [name]Anna[/name] (my great grandmother’s name) or [name]Annalise[/name] for a middle name, but she would have the initials RAG… For some reason that bothers me, so it’s back to the drawing board. I love, love the name [name]Blythe[/name], but my husband is not a big fan. Apparently he grew up next to a town in so cal with that name and has negative associations with it… Sooo I’m trying to convince him to use it for a middle name instead. The thing I’m wondering is, do you think [name]Romilly[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] [name]Gray[/name] is too heavy on the Ys?

Thanks for the input!

I don’t because theyre all y’s that are supposed to be there. No unique spellings.
I actually think when she writes her name in cursive, the y’s will give her name a beautiful touch.
Especially on her wedding invitations or something formal like that.

Ps. love the names :slight_smile:

No not at all, I think its very elegant looking name, you’re lucky to have such a nice last name, beautiful!

Not at all. Totally fine, and very elegant.

woops double post

I agree, it’s a beautiful, elegant, lovely name. I love the last name [name]Gray[/name]. My surname goes with nothing :confused:

out of curiosity are you saying [name]Romilly[/name] with a long o or a short o?