Too much V? Too much A?

[name_f]Vela[/name_f]-[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]

WDYT?

Also…

Which?
  • [name_f]Aviva[/name_f]-[name_f]Vela[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Vela[/name_f]-[name_f]Aviva[/name_f]

0 voters

Also, do you think this name could be for dice considering that I have a non-[name_m]Abraham[/name_m] UC religion? :slight_smile:

I’m not sure [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] and [name_f]Vela[/name_f] fit very well together since they both have very strong “v” sounds. But if you like it, you should keep it.

4 Likes

It’s kind of a lot of v sounds. But in theory it would be nice, the sound just throws me off. But if it’s special to you, keep it.

2 Likes

I agree that it is too many V sounds for me

2 Likes

It won’t lest me edit, but I meant to say “Abrahamic”. :slight_smile:

Vela-[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] flows best to me

1 Like

I agree. Too much V for me

1 Like

Vela-[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] definitely flows best and I actually don’t mind the two together, but I don’t like [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] tacked on there. [name_m]Way[/name_m] too A heavy. Personally, I feel like [name_f]Vela[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] together is a lot on its own, so I don’t think I’d double barrel it or double middle it, honestly, but if you’re set on it that way, I would avoid names with As for the third name.

2 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Both ways are a bit difficult for me to say, so the flow doesn’t work for me. [name_f]Aviva[/name_f]-[name_f]Vela[/name_f] feels like it should be all one name like Avivavela and I’m not liking the sound very much of that. [name_f]Vela[/name_f]-[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] is slightly better. There are a lot of V’s but the A in [name_f]Vela[/name_f] and then the A start of [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] are what really trips me up. Adding [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] is just a lot of A endings and I feel it adds nothing to the name. [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Vela[/name_f] is pretty and flows much, much better. All three names are nice, though! I’d just pair them with other names.

1 Like

Thanks for the honest feedback. :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] & [name_f]Vela[/name_f] together but am willing to change the middle. ^.^

1 Like

I voted for [name_f]Vela[/name_f]-[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] because the “la” sound separates Vs, but in my opinion too much Vs either way

1 Like