too odd?

i’m just going to say, i [name]LOVE[/name] unique names. i know they’re not for everyone. but i have a common name (often mistaken for a boy growing up) so the more unique and quirky the better in my book. so i’m just wondering what all your thoughts were to the girl names:

astoria nn stori

caledonia nn calla

waverly/waverley (haven’t come up with a good nn for this one yet!)

caledonia is often used in poetry to describe scotland/the highlands. i love names that can be connected to literature or nature. my son’s name is beckett just for reference. so, are these names too odd?

I love [name]Astoria[/name]!!! It is one of my favorite names, has been for a while now, and one I was seriously considering for my daughter before something much better came to mind :slight_smile: I planned on using the nickname [name]Story[/name], which I find precious.

[name]Caledonia[/name] is very pretty too, I think :slight_smile: It reminds me of a beautiful flower. I’m fairly indifferent on [name]Waverly[/name]… it is the name of a street on the not-so-nice part of town here so I am having trouble disassociating the two.

[name]Caledonia[/name] with the nn [name]Calla[/name] is gorgeous. I love it. So creative oh i just love it!

I don’t think those names are too odd at all. I think that [name]Story[/name] is a cute nickname for [name]Astoria[/name], too. :slight_smile: I think “[name]Calla[/name]” for [name]Caledonia[/name] is lovely, and [name]Waverly[/name] could always be [name]Vera[/name] or [name]Avie[/name].

Best wishes!:slight_smile:

[name]Waverly[/name] could be Dubya! jk!
love your whimsical names and nns!

i love vera for waverly!! thanks jill =)