Too weird???

We love the name [name]Stella[/name] [name]Jolene[/name]. Is it too weird?

Not in the slightest! What do you think might be weird about it? [name]Stella[/name] is becoming a very popular and common name, and there is nothing weird about [name]Jolene[/name] :slight_smile: Rest easy!

Not weird at all. If anything I find it a bit boring. That doesn’t mean it’s a bad name though.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

My [name]MIL[/name] said that is was “freaky, weird, ect” and it got me paranoid, lol. I just needed a quick reassurance that my daughter won’t get overly teased!

Nope, not weird at all. As pp said, [name]Stella[/name] is very popular nowadays. [name]Jolene[/name] a bit more unexpected, but certainly not strange at all. To me, [name]Jolene[/name] has a gentle country twang to it, and it makes the combo a little more unique. I definitely don’t see any teasing potential here!

No! It’s cute!

There is nothing weird about [name]Stella[/name] at all. It’s actually very trendy right now. The thing that I don’t like is [name]Jolene[/name], because it doesn’t seem to pair very well with [name]Stella[/name] in my opinion, but perhaps it is a family name.