Top 3- can they work as siblings?

We only plan to have 3 so all of these will never be used but my question today is could they work as siblings? All first names are just ones we like. Middles have meaning/significance. All work with our last name. Given peoples dislike of [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] we have a Version B of our girls list. [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] has sentimental meaning to me though (my family lived in [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] Square in [name_u]London[/name_u] for a summer when I was 16).

Girls
A: [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_u]Whitney[/name_u] ([name_u]Whitney[/name_u] is the main character in one of my favorite books, she’s a great namesake)
[name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] (love reverie as a word name and love the meaning)
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] (likely use nn [name_f]Vivi[/name_f]. [name_u]Lane[/name_u] is my grandmothers maiden name)

B: [name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_u]Whitney[/name_u] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] (moves [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] to a middle)
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]
[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] (would go by [name_f]Gwen[/name_f])

Boys
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m] [name_m]Michael[/name_m] ([name_m]Michael[/name_m] is DHs late father’s MN)
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] Bry (Bry is my grandfather’s MN)
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_m]Zane[/name_m] ([name_m]Zane[/name_m] is my father’s middle and my brothers FN)

[name_f]Do[/name_f] any of the above NOT work well with the others?

The only problem I have is a pair of brothers named [name_m]Peter[/name_m] and [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] since I’m a huge fan of Family [name_m]Guy[/name_m]. The rest all seem to go together.

[name_m]Peter[/name_m] & [name_m]Griffin[/name_m] stood out to me too, and I don’t watch Family [name_m]Guy[/name_m], but that is what I thought of.
Does [name_m]Griffith[/name_m] appeal to you? [name_m]Griffith[/name_m], [name_m]Peter[/name_m] & [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] are equally great together!
[name_f]Zara[/name_f], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] & [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] are fine. I don’t care for [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] at all, though (it seems very dated to me, but [name_f]Zara[/name_f] & [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] are more timeless, so [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] sticks out), but I do love [name_f]Gwen[/name_f], [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f], and [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f].

I honestly love a lot of your names! [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] makes me drool it’s so lovely!
I do think that with [name_f]Zara[/name_f] and [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] feels like it’s the odd man out.
I think it would work better as a boy’s name actually. I could totally see [name_f]Zara[/name_f] and [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] being sister and brother!

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u] is interesting. It’s like [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_u]Lake[/name_u] with the k sounds replaced by n sounds, lol

[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_u]Whitney[/name_u] is also lovely, and my 2nd fave after [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]

[name_m]Peter[/name_m] Bry is simply lovely. What a great name to have in the family!
[name_m]Zane[/name_m] is also amazing! [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] isn’t one I love, but it sounds great with [name_m]Zane[/name_m]. [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Zane[/name_m] is also very nice.