Top 5 names! Comments please!

I have my top 5 names for [name]Sidney[/name] [name]Warren[/name] ([name]Sid[/name])'s brother/sister and am looking for some feedback please.

[name]Tobias[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Toby[/name])
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Albert[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]
[name]Morgan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Joe[/name])

[name]Cara[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] (pn car-a)
[name]Eve[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] (pn jor-jay-na)
[name]Virginia[/name] [name]Eve[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Ginny[/name])
[name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Helen[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Lucy[/name])
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]

Would appreciate some comments on each combination please! [name]Feel[/name] free to rearrange them and make suggestions.

Thankyou, [name]Rachel[/name]

[name]Both[/name] my wife and I like [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Lucinda[/name] as the first names. We both really like the sound of these combinations:
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] [combination of two of your options]
[name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Helen[/name] [name]Matthews[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Eve[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] [combination of two of your options]

Good luck with deciding!
(We just decided on names for our twin girls…)

[name]Ron[/name]

For a sibling to [name]Sidney[/name], I love [name]Oscar[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] or [name]Eve[/name]!

Good luck!

For what it is worth, my older sisters name is [name]Virginia[/name]. It was not common when she was born. She has hated her name all her life. I really try not to be negative on this forum. But when [name]Virginia[/name] is in elementary school and junior high the teasing can be bad. Sorry.

Thanks [name]Ron[/name]. I do like [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Eve[/name] too… [name]Rachel[/name] x

Quick update: At the moment we are leaning towards [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] or [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] for a boy and [name]Cara[/name] ? (see other post) and [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Helen[/name]/[name]Eve[/name] for a girl.

Any other thoughts on the list?

Thanks [name]Rachel[/name]

I think [name]Lucinda[/name] and [name]Sidney[/name] have too much of the same sound for brother and sister, although I suppose if they go by [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Sid[/name] it’s not such a big deal. I really do like [name]Lucinda[/name], and I also love [name]Virginia[/name], but I think [name]Cara[/name] works the best with [name]Sidney[/name]. Also, since [name]Sidney[/name] is unisex, I think [name]Morgan[/name] works nicely for a brother.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] with [name]Sidney[/name] [name]Warren[/name]. My second choice would be [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] (I like this better then [name]Albert[/name]), and my third [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Harvey[/name].
For girls I think any of the names could work with [name]Sidney[/name] but my favorites are [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Eve[/name]. They are vintage enough to go with [name]Sidney[/name] but very feminine. There would be no doubt in my mind in a family of [name]Sidney[/name], [name]Alice[/name], and [name]Eve[/name] that [name]Sidney[/name] was a boy. I say thay because I just dont see someone using [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Sydney[/name] (g) in the same sibset, the two styles just dont equate to me. [name]Cara[/name] on the other hand does seem like a name that could be paired with [name]Sydney[/name], and feels a little trendier to me than your other choices do.

Thanks! I think we’re going to drop [name]Virginia[/name] as a first name - too much teasing potential… Our top picks are now:
Girl: [name]Cara[/name] [name]Bryony[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] (Thankyou [name]Laura[/name] x)
Boy: [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Morgan[/name]'s hubs fav name and he gave in with [name]Sidney[/name] so…!)

Thanks for all the comments. [name]Rachel[/name]