Totally Stuck

I am due in [name]April[/name] and we are not finding out whether this baby is a boy or girl. We have had our girl’s name picked forever but can not find a boy’s name we both love. We have a son already and want something that goes well with his name which is [name]Weston[/name] [name]Silas[/name]. The two boys names we are leaning toward the most are [name]Orrin[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] but here are a few more names we like. Open to any sugegstions at all! Also, last name is [name]Booth[/name]
Thanks in advance for your help!

”[name]Archer[/name]
”[name]Orrin[/name]
”[name]Malcolm[/name]
”[name]Elias[/name]
”[name]Owen[/name]
”[name]Henry[/name]
”[name]Julius[/name]
”[name]Simon[/name]
”[name]Leo[/name]
”[name]Porter[/name]
”[name]Walker[/name]
”[name]Ezra[/name]

I really like the name [name]Orrin[/name]…it’s on my list, but DH isn’t a fan. I like it spelled [name]Oren[/name] better though. I like that one best on your list, but I don’t dislike any of your names. At least you still have until [name]April[/name]! I am due in 11 days and still don’t have a name picked out! I might rule out [name]Walker[/name] since you already have [name]Weston[/name]…

Thanks! Yes, I agree no two first names starting with “W” but any of these can be middle name options as well. I need suggestions for both!