Tried To Add Names And Ended Up With Less?

In just a couple days we will be finding out what we’re having! If its a girl, we are set on [name_f]Cora[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] love it. Not sure on middle names yet. So some help with that would be nice.

Boys names are much harder. We had a sort of long list. Last night we tried to find some more names to add to it. We scanned through the top thousand names and didnt agree on a thing! So then we re-evaluated our list. And got rid of all but two! So we are down to [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u]. I think the issue was that hubby can’t picture having a boy, let alone naming one! But picturing what our boy might look like helped. That’s how we ended up with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u]. I doubt we will get it narrowed down to one name and be set on it, at least not until closer to having him (if its a him). Which my gut says it will be. So if like a couple more on the list for safe measures. My hubby’s hesitant with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] because he says maybe it sounds too grown up. He says he will probably always call him [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]. Which I am fine with. He had the opposite complaint with [name_u]Noah[/name_u]. That maybe it sounded too child like with the soft sound, and wouldn’t grow up well. So maybe something between these would be good? Thanks again for your help :slight_smile:

Any help would be awesome :slight_smile:

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] too grown up??? Hmm, interesting. I love [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] is very cute. You have the same taste in names as my brother and sister in law, they have a [name_u]Noah[/name_u], if they have another son he will be [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and if they have a daughter [name_f]Cora[/name_f]. Their other sons are [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u].

[name_m]Cecil[/name_m]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m]/[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Ivo[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m]
[name_m]Lewis[/name_m]/[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]

I think [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] are both names that will be cute for a boy and age well into manhood. I personally prefer [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], but both are nice names.

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]