Triplet sister to Cecilia and Lucy

Hi!! We’ve just recently found out we’re having triplets and we don’t know what their genders are, so we’re trying to figure out sets for all possibilities! Kind of a challenge haha, we have two girl names so far but are stuck on the last, figured I’d ask here for help :blush: so far we’ve got:

1. Lucy Aurelia
  2. Cecilia Renée

For the third, I was thinking maybe Marjorie? It’s my grandmother’s name (Renée is my husband’s grandmother’s name) and I think it’s really pretty besides that anyways. Not sure what a middle name would be, so suggestions would be lovely but first name suggestions instead of Marjorie would be really helpful as well!! Also, I think the nickname Romy is reaaally cute but can’t choose any Rose names as we’ve got one (our daughter, Rosalie Andrea) and I don’t at all like Romilly.

Thank you in advance :blush:

Ooo, Lucy and Cecelia go together so well!
And I think Romy Marjorie would actually be a nice first/middle combo, but if you can’t use Romy my then maybe…

I feel like Estelle shares some similar sounds with Lucy and Cecelia?

Marjorie Louise
Romi Marjorie
Scarlett Estelle
Thisbe Louise
Thessaly
Jocelyn
Jaqueline
Flossie Fae or Florence “Flossie” Fae
Felicity Fae
Sylvie Sloane
Vera Valentine
Gracie Estelle
Gracie Francine
Estelle Maribelle

Congrats! [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Simone[/name_f] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]?

I love [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]! I have a grandmother [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] too :slight_smile:

For middle names for [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]:
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Lena[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]

For a good first name for [name_f]Romy[/name_f], what do you think of [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]?

[name_m]Welcome[/name_m] to Nameberry and congratulations!

Full name for [name_f]Romy[/name_f]:
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_f]Romana[/name_f]
[name_f]Romina[/name_f]
[name_f]Romola[/name_f]

I also think you could go with something with “ro” and use the [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] middle to cover the “mee” sound in [name_f]Romy[/name_f] like…

[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Monroe[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_m]Rowan[/name_m] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Roxana[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Verona[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]

And just other suggestions:

[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]June[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f]
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] is fantastic with her sisters. [name_f]Jorie[/name_f] would be a super cute nickname. One of my teenaged daughter’s best friends is named [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f].

Oh I really like the suggestion of Sylvie! Uses the same sounds I think as Cecilia and Lucy. Sylvie or Sylvia (nn Sylvie) do you think? I like the Sylvia Plath connotations as well there. Cecilia, Sylvia, and Lucy aka Cece, Sylvie, and Lucy?

Romy Marjorie actually goes so well I can’t believe it didn’t occur to me! I’ve become a little caught up in the names sounding well together and since Cecilia and Lucy share similar sounds I’m starting to think it would be weird if the third one didn’t (if they’re all girls, that is). That’s also why I’m getting a little off of Marjorie as a first name. Like I’m not sure about Cecilia, Lucy, and Romy but I don’t entirely mind it. Cece, Lucy, and Romy is cute I think.

Sylvia Marjorie? Not sure if it works :frowning: I like the Marjorie Claire idea though! Very pretty. Adelaide Marjorie is also gorgeous. Thank you for the welcome!

Omg I really like the nickname Jorie!! I was thinking Margie but Jorie is just so cute.

So currently the list is:

Lucy, Cecilia, Marjorie (Cece, Lucy, Jorie)
Lucy, Cecilia, Sylvia (Cece, Lucy, Sylvie)
Lucy, Cecilia, Romy (Cece, Lucy, Romy)

I think for cohesion with sisters my favourite is probably Sylvia nn Sylvie right now, but I think Jorie and Romy are just adorable so I don’t know.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] would be a good choice. Otherwise maybe [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] or suggestions above of [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] :yellow_heart: or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] :purple_heart:

Also just wondering for opinions - do you think the names go with my daughters? I mentioned before but her name is [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Andrea[/name_f] (Andrea for my grandmother) and I just adore it, but I’m thinking it’s style is quite different to [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Renée[/name_f] even though I think it’s gorgeous as well. Not sure if I’m overthinking though.

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is quite pretty!!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] is cute!!

[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] is sweet but my tidy brain wouldn’t want another -ie / y ending, as that would make [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] the odd one out of all four. I think either another -a ending name to balance out [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], or a different ending altogether. [name_f]My[/name_f] first thought was [name_f]Mariette[/name_f] which I feel goes really well with the feminine / vintage vibes all of the names, is a nod to the honour name, has its own distinct ending sound, yields pretty nn options and the syllable count sits between [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]. [name_f]Marietta[/name_f] is also nice. Perhaps [name_f]Mariette[/name_f] / [name_f]Marietta[/name_f] [name_f]Romy[/name_f]?

Similarly, [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] / [name_f]Marianna[/name_f]. I prefer the more quirky-classic [name_f]Mariette[/name_f] / [name_f]Marietta[/name_f] and the potential nn [name_f]Etta[/name_f] / [name_f]Ettie[/name_f], but [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] / [name_f]Marianna[/name_f] also perfectly balances the other girls - it goes particularly well with [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] I feel :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

I love Rosalie’s name, and I think [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] & [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] are gorgeous as well! I personally prefer [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] to [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], but that’s just personal preference.

Personally, I think [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] & [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] are too similar sounding. I personally don’t love [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f], so would keep it for the middle, but I’m wondering if [name_f]Romy[/name_f] could be a nickname for [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]? [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f] has all the the R, M, O, and “ee” sound, so why not? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you call [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] “Rosie” though? That might be too similar to [name_f]Romy[/name_f].

But I think our styles are quiet similar so I’ll suggest some names I like and see if any work for you.

[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and her sisters [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] &
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] - too similar to [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] probably.
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Juniper[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f]

Personally, I love [name_f]Flora[/name_f] for you! [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] & [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is so cute!