Triplets! (2 boys and 1 girl)

So I have posted a forum before about naming our Triplets. We really thought we would have [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u], [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_u]Chase[/name_u] and we eventually decided on [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] for the girl but now I am second guessing. I absolutely love the combo of those names but for some reason they don’t exactly feel right. [name_f]My[/name_f] top 3 boys names are [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and if they were 3 boys that’s what they would be called. I’m really struggling to cut one out and can’t seem to find a girls names that go with them. I need your opinion for new combos out of my favourite names and if you think [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is better because they have a theme rather than random names put together.

Fav boy names:
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Royal[/name_u]
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u]
[name_u]Rex[/name_u]
[name_u]Ryder[/name_u]
[name_u]Hunter[/name_u]
[name_u]Reign[/name_u]
[name_u]Chase[/name_u]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Rhett[/name_m]
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_u]Harry[/name_u]

Fav girl names:
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_u]Sydney[/name_u]
Rayne/Rain/Raine
[name_u]Oakley[/name_u]
[name_f]Roxie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lottie[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u]
[name_f]Robyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sapphire[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_f]Emerald[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
Ellen/Elen
[name_f]Ffion[/name_f]

I really need your guys help! [name_m]Can[/name_m] you come up with combos using [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_u]Asher[/name_u] and also use your amazing creativity to make some more combos using my other favourite names! Thanks in advance!

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Chase[/name_u] is so perfect!

[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_u]Raine[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_f]Robyn[/name_f]

[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], and [name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], and [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], and [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], and [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], and [name_u]Oakley[/name_u]

[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], and [name_f]Roxie[/name_f]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], and [name_f]Ellen[/name_f]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], and [name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]

[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Rex[/name_u]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Rhett[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Chase[/name_u]

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Reign[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Ryder[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Chase[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]

I like [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], and [name_u]Sage[/name_u], but sibsets don’t need a theme to be cohesive.

I like [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Chase[/name_u] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] together.

This is what we’re thinking at the moment

[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Asher[/name_u]

[name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]

Which is your favourite?

From the ones that you are thinking of at the moment I really like [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], & [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], & [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]! For some reason I don’t like [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] & [name_u]Wren[/name_u] together I feel like they sound too similar the way I’m saying them. I think that [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], & [name_u]Sage[/name_u] are maybe a little too matchy together.

Some more suggestions…
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], & [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], & [name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], & [name_u]Sydney[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], & [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], & [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], & [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], & [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], & [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], & [name_u]Skylar[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], & [name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], & [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], & [name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], & [name_u]Sydney[/name_u]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], & [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]

I feel like [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is just a shortened version of [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] if you know what I mean. I do really like [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

But [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] just don’t feel right to me for some reason

I actually prefer multiples not to have a theme (or at least not a really obvious theme). [name_m]Even[/name_m] so, [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] sound a bit odd to me (I think [name_u]Asher[/name_u] sounds off with the other two).

Here are some triplet sets I really like:

[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and [name_f]Roxie[/name_f] - [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m], and [name_f]Roxie[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], and [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] - [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Chase[/name_u], and [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Ffion[/name_f] (or [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] Winter)

[name_u]Rex[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] - [name_u]Rex[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and [name_f]Emerald[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

[name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], and [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] - [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Chase[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], and [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f]

I think you could switch [name_u]River[/name_u] with [name_u]Asher[/name_u]. [name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

[name_u]Or[/name_u] keep [name_u]Asher[/name_u] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] together.
[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]

[name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] are a beautiful set, but if they don’t feel right to you maybe you could use them as middles?

From your names I love:

[name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and [name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_u]River[/name_u], and [name_u]Hunter[/name_u]
[name_u]Harry[/name_u], [name_m]Felix[/name_m], and [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]
[name_u]Oakley[/name_u], [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Reign[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Raine[/name_u], [name_u]Royal[/name_u]

Out of the ones that you are thinking of I like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f].

Some combinations I like from your list:

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Rueben[/name_m], [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_u]Asher[/name_u], and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m], and [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_u]Oakley[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and [name_u]Reign[/name_u] [name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_u]Raine[/name_u] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f], & [name_u]Royal[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], & [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

Congratulations on your littles and happy naming!

I am LOVING [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u], [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. I’m not even a big fan of nature names but I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE TRIPLETS! I will list my reasons for each name

[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u]: Obviously the first name is very nature themed but charming [name_u]Blake[/name_u] balances it out. [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] is so handsome and is just amazing

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m]: The first name is also subtly nature connected by the horoscope and the meaning “lion.” [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is probably the most nature-ish name out of [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Sage[/name_u], and [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] and by pairing it with the least nature-ish first name out of [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and [name_u]Sage[/name_u], it evens out beautifully. [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] is dashing and I can see it on a strong, yet humble person!

[name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]: First off, what a beautiful name! I love [name_u]Sage[/name_u] because it’s clearly nature-ish but doesn’t immediately scream “I was named after a plant!!” every time you see it (compared to [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] or Lavender.) And adding [name_u]Winter[/name_u], oh! It just makes it even better, Whevener I think of [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], I always think of a very very light mint and a very very light blue which are gorgeous colors. I’m actually adding this to my list of “favorite combos ever!”

I think [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] is the best combo since it’s not overly nature-ish (compared to [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], and Sage) and the names complement eachother so nicely! Please, don’t doubt this set and I say just go for it!!

Go for whichever name feels right for each baby individuals. I say don’t pay to much attention to a theme.
I like
[name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_f]Emerald[/name_f]

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f]

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f]

[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]

[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_u]Asher[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] was the first name that came to mind! It’s a name I love and would’ve used if I was having a girl. I think it fits perfectly.

Out of these you recently mentioned, I am absolutely loving [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Asher[/name_u], & [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f].

Some suggestions for you:
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] Asher,& [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m], & [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Asher[/name_u], & [name_f]Millie[/name_f] [name_u]Raine[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Asher[/name_u], & [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

[name_m]Can[/name_m] you go [name_m]Leo[/name_m] (B) [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] (B) and [name_f]Asha[/name_f] (G)?

I went to school with a girl named [name_f]Asha[/name_f] and I always thought it was a lovely name.

The name is most commonly associated with the Sanskrit आशा (asha) meaning “wish, desire, hope.” It is also from a Swahili word meaning “life.” [name_f]Asha[/name_f] is also related to the Arabic عائشة (‘Aisha) meaning “alive” and the Hebrew אָשֵׁר (Asher) meaning “happy.” We also connect this name to the ash tree, a tree of high spiritual importance to the ancient Celtic and Norse people, and one that is symbolic of protectiveness. In Nordic mythology, the first man sprung from the ash tree; while in Celtic mythology, the ash tree was considered a Gentle Giant and the guardian protector of all children

Quoted from OhBabyNames under [name_f]Asha[/name_f] Asha | Oh Baby! Names

[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] are really cute and go great together.

I personally prefer sibling names with no overriding theme to them!

Leo, Asher & Wren or Leo, Asher & Ivy would be my picks from your list. They work so well together but are different enough phonetically to give each of them a bit of individuality

I do really love [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u]. Maybe having [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] as a first name was the problem with me connecting. I’m glad you love [name_u]Sage[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]