Triplets are Here 🥳

Excited to finally announce that on [name_f]September[/name_f] 1st, 2020, after a forty minute c section, [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Kristina[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], and [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] were born!! :tada: [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] weighed in at 3lb 11oz, [name_f]Freya[/name_f] at 4lb, and [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] at 3lb 8oz. It’s been a rollercoaster in the NICU, especially for [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]. [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]’s official diagnosis was PDA, which is a heart issue where there is a little opening in two blood vessels from the heart. His is severe, and he is being closely monitored and hooked up with oxygen to make sure he stays safe. We might have to schedule a surgery for him to close the duct.
We are so lucky that [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f] do not have any specific issues, just fragile. We will see if they are putting on weight correctly soon.
Thank you all for your help on [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Kristina[/name_f]’s name! It was definitely up in the air for a while, but MOL liked [name_f]Kristina[/name_f] over [name_f]Kristin[/name_f] and didn’t mind it not being a direct honor name. Also, thank you for [name_f]Freya[/name_f]’s!! Back in early [name_u]June[/name_u] I could not think of a name for my second girl, and that’s when I discovered [name_f]Freya[/name_f] on here!!! Thank you for all your well wishes too :grin:

One exhausted but happy mom,

[name_f]Michelle[/name_f]

38 Likes

Congrats! I love their names! I hope [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] gets better.

1 Like

Congratulations! Best wishes for your fam, especially [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]!

1 Like

Congratulations! Wishing the best for [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]’s safety and health.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] & [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]! I’m thrilled to hear they have arrived. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] to see that your MOL helped to decide the perfect MN for [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. I’ll be praying for their health and continuing fight.

1 Like

Congratulations! They have beautiful names! Praying for sweet little Elijah! (And of course the girls as well!) :blush:

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations! Best of luck to baby [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] <3 [name_f]May[/name_f] you all be healthy and get as much rest as possible with three newborns :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

All the best. Wishing [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] speedy progress and health.

1 Like

Congratulations!

I hope [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]’s health improves and all three thrive :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats! I absolutely love the names you picked, especially together as a sibset :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing you all good health :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations! I hope [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] recovers soon. (ps: I love their names)

1 Like

Many congratulations!!! The names you chose for them are stunning, wishing they have wonderful lives ahead of them!!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names all round, and I hope they go from strength to strength.

2 Likes

Congratulations! They have beautiful names!

1 Like

Congratulations, [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]! I hope all the little ones put on weight fast and [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] gets better soon. :pray::heart:
I hope you are healing well too.
You’ve chosen beautiful names for them :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations! You’ve chosen a beautiful sibset for them ([name_f]Freya[/name_f] is one of my favourite names especially!) Best wishes that all are healthy and strong enough to go home soon.

1 Like

Congratulations! They all have beautiful names!

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!! So excited for you all! :blush: :partying_face:

1 Like

Triple congratulations! :tada:
Your little warriors have magnificent names! This must be a very happy yet challenging moment for your family. I wish you and your little ones lots of strength. I hope you have a fast and healthy recovery.

Please, take good care of yourself too!
Good luck with everything in this beautiful new journey of your lifes.
Stay safe! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like