TRIPLETS!

So my husband and I are expecting triplets! And as exciting as it is, we were even more thrilled to find out they are girls (I grew up being the only girl out of 6). However coming up with names is a little more challenging but we like theses three names and would like opinions (our last name is [name]Austen[/name]):
[name]Morgan[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Lana[/name] Cacee
[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]

What do you think?

[name]How[/name] cool!

[name]Morgan[/name]: I may be one of the few, but I like this!
[name]Lana[/name]: It’s kind of pretty but I really love [name]Lena[/name], I feel like it’s more of a classic.
[name]Meredith[/name]: I think it will age well, but wouldn’t be good if she has a lisp when she’s 3!

[name]Elizabeth[/name]: I do like it but [name]Elizabeth[/name] has become just a space filler for the middle.
Cacee: It gives me the “invented” impression spelled that way. I prefer [name]Casey[/name].
[name]Bailey[/name]: A nice enough name, but it’s a shame the Kaylees and Maylees are ruining it.

Unfortunately though I have a hard time saying all of the names with your last name! With [name]Morgan[/name], the “en” endings conflict a bit, it’s difficult to to connect the “ah” ending in [name]Lana[/name] to [name]Austen[/name], and the “th” in [name]Meredith[/name] makes me want to say your last name with a lisp like “Oth-ten”. Sorry!

Are two of them identical? Because the first thing I noticed is that you have two M names and one L name and I thought that maybe [name]Morgan[/name] and [name]Meredith[/name] were identical. [name]Lana[/name] may feel left out at times.

Congratulations!

Here are a bunch of names I love that may be your style and go well enough with your last name:

[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Ariel[/name]
[name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Belle[/name]
[name]Mallory[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name]
[name]Cassidy[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
[name]Marielle[/name]

[name]Morgan[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - Very pretty, I just think it’s hard to say with you last name.
[name]Lana[/name] Cacee - Not a fan of [name]Lana[/name]. What about [name]Alana[/name]? I prefer Cacee spelled [name]Casey[/name].
[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Bailey[/name] - I don’t care for [name]Meredith[/name], but it sounds great with [name]Bailey[/name] and your last name.

These are just my opinions. If you really like a name then I think you should go for it.

[name]Morgan[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]- I agree with the above posters that [name]Morgan[/name] does not flow well with your last name. the AN/EN sounds at the end of both do not work well for me.

[name]Lana[/name] Cacee- I like the name [name]Lana[/name], but I do not think it goes well with [name]Austen[/name] either. [name]Lana[/name] has the [name]AH[/name] sound twice, but then [name]Austen[/name] starts with the same sound, and for me thats a lot of [name]AH[/name], and I am not one thats usually a stickler on those types of things.

[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]- This works fine with [name]Austen[/name], and I am actually a fan of the name [name]Meredith[/name].

The three first names intrigue me a little in that they are all so different in style, [name]Morgan[/name] is masculine and asexual, to me [name]Lana[/name] is super feminine and sultry and [name]Meredith[/name] falls somewhere in between. Also, is there meaning to the middle names, such as family names or that type of thing? They also seem very different from each other, so I was wondering how you landed on those.

[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Schuyler[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Presley[/name]
[name]Waverly[/name]
[name]Clio[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]India[/name]

I hope I have been of some help. Good luck!

I agree with the above post either the triplets need to all be M’s or all have different letter to begin their names. In my family we are all M’s and its cute. Maybe [name]Mia[/name]?

Congrats on three little girls…how fun!

[name]Morgan[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Lana[/name] Cacee
[name]Meredith[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]

I think that [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Bailey[/name] sound like sisters/twins/triplets but that [name]Lana[/name] is kind of the odd one out. Obviously, its the only one that doesn’t start with an M, but it is also the only one that ends in a vowel so it sounds very different with your last name since it starts with a vowel. [name]Lana[/name] [name]Austen[/name] is very “a” heavy.

Other “M” names:
[name]Mirabelle[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Miriam[/name] [name]Clara[/name]
[name]Madeline[/name] [name]Claire[/name]