True Skye ?

[name]Do[/name] you like this name ? It’s going to be my princess’ name . Opinions, suggestions, comments !

Is the name [name]True[/name]? Are you a teenager?

[name]True[/name] [name]Skye[/name]

I like it a lot actually

I’m not really fond of 2 one syllable names in a row. It doesn’t flow well. I would choose one or the other and pair it with a longer name.

Ditto. Or two word-names in a row. I would prefer [name]True[/name] [name]Schuyler[/name].

[name]Skylar[/name] [name]True[/name] is even better.

I tried to like this, but I can’t. It sounds very juvenile and “made up.” [name]Skye[/name] is fine as a middle name, but [name]True[/name] needs a longer name. Truett/Truitt [name]Skye[/name] could work. I also like the above suggestions of [name]Schuyler[/name]/[name]Skylar[/name]. [name]Skylar[/name] Truett sounds much better and you could still call her [name]True[/name].

[name]True[/name] [name]Skye[/name] is trying too hard to be different in my personal opinion, and I agree w/ the comment on 2 one-syllable names together. But I do like [name]Schuyler[/name] [name]True[/name] or even [name]Skylar[/name] [name]True[/name] which is probably the best compromise.

Not even my 15 year old baby sister would choose a name like this. Please don’t do this.

[name]Gertrude[/name] nn [name]True[/name] is adorable! [name]Skylar[/name]/[name]Schuyler[/name] would be better than [name]Skye[/name].

I’m with the vegan.

Two word names in a row sounds bad. Hippyish. One can work, but not both.

Please please don’t do this to your child. I have friends named [name]Sky[/name], [name]Skye[/name], [name]Star[/name], [name]Sunny[/name] etc etc and most of them do not enjoy these names at all and wished they had another name to use instead. [name]True[/name] [name]Skye[/name] sound like a through back to the 70’s like Flowing [name]River[/name] or [name]Cloudy[/name] [name]Sky[/name].