Truman Jeffrey, Jack Truman, or Kyle Owen?

[name]Truman[/name] [name]Jeffrey[/name], [name]Jack[/name] [name]Truman[/name], or [name]Kyle[/name] [name]Owen[/name]…
We like all three of these names, and each are after family members or good friends. They are all very different, and we are having trouble choosing one. [name]Jack[/name] [name]Truman[/name] may be our favorite, but we are afraid “[name]Jack[/name]” may be too common. Thoughts and suggestions are welcome!:slight_smile: Thank you!

I love [name]Truman[/name] and [name]Jack[/name]! My vote easily goes to [name]Jack[/name] [name]Truman[/name]. [name]Jack[/name]'s not too popular for me–I actually love it–but I understand others don’t feel the same way.

If you really love [name]Jack[/name], though, I would use it. My style seems to lean toward what is now quite popular, and I remember voicing my concerns about naming my future daughter [name]Isabelle[/name] since it’s so popular (and so close to the super popular [name]Isabella[/name]), and someone (albeit on another site) told me that even though there are thousands of Isabelles in the world, if I use [name]Isabelle[/name], she’ll be my [name]Isabelle[/name] and that’s all that’s important. And I agree. Who cares about all the other Jacks? I’m sure they’re lovely, but they’re not your [name]Jack[/name]. And your [name]Jack[/name] will be special, just because he is. He’ll be his own little person, and the possibility of being [name]Jack[/name] R. or [name]Jack[/name] J. or [name]Jack[/name] H. won’t change that, or the fact that he’s one in a million. :slight_smile:

If you decide [name]Jack[/name] is just too popular/overdone for you, though, have you considered [name]Truman[/name] [name]Jack[/name]? I don’t love it quite as much as [name]Jack[/name] [name]Truman[/name], but it is really handsome and I like it a lot.

Good luck!

I love love love [name]Jack[/name] [name]Truman[/name]! [name]Jack[/name] may be popular, but to me it’s so classic, it’s popularity is a non issue. I’ve also always loved the name [name]Truman[/name] as well, and while [name]Truman[/name] [name]Jeffrey[/name] is handsome, what do you think of [name]Truman[/name] [name]Jack[/name]? I think it’s a best-of-both-worlds kind of name :slight_smile:

Thank you both so much! I think I just needed some affirmation that [name]Jack[/name] isn’t too overused. I really appreciate your thoughts and encouragement!

I vote for [name]Truman[/name] [name]Jack[/name] :slight_smile: our sweet fur baby was named [name]Truman[/name] I would always say he was the one and only true man :slight_smile: that name will always hold a soft spot for me!

[name]Jack[/name] [name]Truman[/name]! Totally headed for success with that name. lol.

[name]Jack[/name] is rather commonly mentioned, but I’ve never met a real life [name]Jack[/name]. Maybe once or twice.
You could always do [name]John[/name] nn [name]Jack[/name].

[name]Jack[/name] [name]Truman[/name], for sure.

I’d go with [name]Truman[/name] [name]Jeffrey[/name] or [name]Truman[/name] [name]Jack[/name]. I like [name]Truman[/name] too much to want it hidden away in the middle.

[name]Jack[/name] [name]Truman[/name].:slight_smile: