• trying something new •

hi folks! :sunny:

i had the afternoon off, so i spent it making a list of boy combos that fit into a bit different style than i’m used to (but am absolutely obsessed with!)

most of you know me for my vintage names with naturey and wilder middles, but for these, i just kept in mind a little boy with a sweet, wild, and slightly quirky nature.

these combos make me so happy, and i hope they do the same for you! (feel free to pinch any that you like, no credit necessary!)

without further ado 🐛

bowen dash
ziggy liam
jack apollo
catcher otis
ives barnaby
prewitt flynn
roscoe amias
leo emmett
pax wilfred
guthrie rome
finlo archer
jem august
tully bram
oak solomon
iggy hayes
finch oliver
stellan theo
emrys jago

runners-up: murphy, whistler, fitz, remington, puck, tig, gulliver, utah, and wendell

i’d love to hear any thoughts you have on them as well!

8 Likes

Your list is fantastic! :sparkles:

I’m swooning over [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] [name_u]Archer[/name_u], [name_u]Oak[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] and [name_u]Finch[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]! :blue_heart:

I’m in love with your style! I hope you’ll create a list for girls as well! :wink:

1 Like

oh thank you norin!

that means so much coming from you! :tulip:

and i absolutely plan on it now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

beautiful list! not my usual style either but you have some great combos there!

i specially love roscoe amias, guthrie rome & emrys jago :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love your list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite are [name_m]Iggy[/name_m] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u], [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Jago[/name_m], [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] and [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] :heart:

1 Like

What a beautiful list :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I love:

[name_m]Bowen[/name_m] [name_u]Dash[/name_u]
[name_m]Finlo[/name_m] [name_u]Archer[/name_u]
[name_u]Ziggy[/name_u] [name_u]Liam[/name_u]
[name_u]Jem[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Tully[/name_u] [name_m]Bram[/name_m]
[name_m]Iggy[/name_m] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]Theo[/name_u]

1 Like

Cool list! Not really my style either, but, I have to say, [name_m]Bowen[/name_m] [name_u]Dash[/name_u] is absolutely adorable! :relaxed:

1 Like

thank you vida!

i’m pretty proud of guthrie rome I particular, because i’ve always loved guthrie, but could never find a middle i loved with it!

1 Like

thank you :yellow_heart:

and it seems you’re fairly new and i never gave you a welcome,

welcome hyacinth.bea, i’m so happy you’re here!

1 Like

thank YOU for suggesting bowen dashiell on my other thread! once i read it i knew it was exactly what i was looking for :smiling_face:

1 Like

love this list! [name_f]My[/name_f] faves are jack apollo, pax wilfred, guthrie rome, jem august, oak solomon, finch oliver, and stellan theo. I’ve had stellan theodore on my list for ages, it’s a strong contender if dh and I ever have a boy. :brown_heart:

1 Like

love this one :heart_eyes:

1 Like

These names are AMAZING I love them :heart_eyes:

1 Like

stellan theodore is gorgeous :sparkles:

1 Like

i’m happy you do!

feel free to add him to your list if you like! :relaxed:

thank you :yellow_heart:

These are lovely! What a great list. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_u]Pax[/name_u] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m], [name_u]Guthrie[/name_u] [name_u]Rome[/name_u], [name_u]Tully[/name_u] [name_m]Bram[/name_m], [name_m]Iggy[/name_m] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u], [name_u]Finch[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] and [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Jago[/name_m].

1 Like

Love your list! These ones especially…

1 Like

I love [name_u]Ziggy[/name_u] [name_u]Liam[/name_u] and [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]!

1 Like

jack apollo and finlo archer!! :heartpulse:
you wouldn’t mind if i added finlo archer to my list, right?

and seconding norin, i’d love to see a girls version!

1 Like