🐚 Trying to figure out MNs

I’m looking at a few different directions for my future kids’ names depending on number of MNs & what they are. This is for one of those directions.

Potential siblings: Annika Lee 0rɛstinᴀ, Tɛgᴀn Autumn Шinikᴀ, Ɛlvᴀ Marisela Rose, Matthew Aron Cass & Conrad Elias Fen

Also considering the following combos in place of the ones above:

• Ɛlvᴀ
    Ɛlvᴀ Maris Rose, Ɛlvᴀ Maris Alani, Ɛlvᴀ Maris Searose, Ɛlvᴀ Marisela Alani, Ɛlvᴀ Marisela Searose, Ɛlvᴀ Alani Mae, Ɛlvᴀ Alani May
    Ɛlvᴀ Matilda Rose, Ɛlvᴀ Matilda Alani, Ɛlvᴀ Matilda Searose
  • Matthew
    I’m not completely set on Aron, but Matthew and Cass are definite names. Suggestions welcome.
  • Sebastian Mikel Bay
  • Sebastian Mikel Thoreau
  • Sebastian Bodhi Bay
  • Sebastian Alani Bay
  • I’ve got another idea

0 voters

Personally I voted [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Alani[/name_u] [name_u]Bay[/name_u] because I love the rhythm. [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] and [name_u]Alani[/name_u] both have accents on the second syllable and [name_u]Bay[/name_u] is short and sweet.

[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_u]Bay[/name_u] is lovely too, but the triple ‘B’ sound stands out quite a bit to me.

1 Like

Excellent point. When I first came up with it, the combo was [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_u]Bay[/name_u]. I didn’t think of how the first name being changed to [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] would make such a difference. Something to take into consideration.

1 Like