Ttc 2021 😍

In a great way! [name_f]My[/name_f] kids are a huge help. They actually WANT to help and I use them for practical things that I wouldn’t have been able to do when they were younger (please let the dog out, bring me a diaper, watch the baby while I switch the laundry, etc).

1 Like

:smiley: thank goodness. I was worried for a minute there.
Oh I definitely think my eldest would be great in that respect.
[name_f]My[/name_f] youngest absolutely adores babies. A couple of my friends have had babies, they are now under 1. And A is always wanting to stroke their heads and feet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: they’d make lovely big brothers.

@meyera4 good luck :slight_smile:

So I’ve been using the OPKs and haven’t noticed a surge yet. AF ended on [name_u]September[/name_u] 29th. I noticed some spotting today so I’m very curious as to what that could be about. Implantation bleeding? Body still adjusting? [name_m]Just[/name_m] random spotting? (oh, how little I missed this part of ttc…lol)

2 Likes

I am currently 8DPO and I have noticed some very very light brownish/pinkish spotting but my period isn’t due for another week. I can’t recall whether or not if I had implantation bleeds with my boys, as it was nearly 7 and 4 years ago now.

Keep us posted! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes