TTC and the Infertility Waves

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all,

I really need some guidance and I am hoping somebody else out there may share the same experiences.

I have PCOS and some other issues (too complicated to name) that can lead to infertility. When initially I was told we may not conceive easily, I was sort of prepared, and my husband and I were fine with trying very early in our marriage. (We’ve been married six months.) Then things began swinging like a pendulum, our hopes were dashed, we wait longer, then we try now. It was all culminating due to various information we received about my condition, the unlikely of adoption being successful for several reasons and this list goes on.

Once we are settled one way, life seems to swing us back the other rapidly. It’s left me a true state of confusion, I was so set on trying earlier, now I am anxiously trying to decide what I want. We are in a really good place financially, permanent job, own our own home etc. The only true thing missing was our honeymoon due to Covid.

Has anyone else been in this situation? [name_m]How[/name_m] did you decide which path to take? Thanks!