Tula?

[name]Tula[/name] is our latest favourite girls name… So, what do you think of it? What sort of person do you see with the name?

[name]Do[/name] either of these combinations work: [name]Tula[/name] [name]Cerys[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] or [name]Tula[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]? Other middle name ideas? (we like welsh/arthurian!)

Does it fit with sisters [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name]? ([name]Lacey[/name] [name]Morgana[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Isolde[/name])

If you don’t like it our other favourites at the moment are [name]Vera[/name], [name]Elsa[/name], [name]Holly[/name], [name]Cerys[/name], [name]Enid[/name], [name]Ellen[/name], [name]Olive[/name] and [name]Gloria[/name].

[name]Do[/name] [name]Tula[/name] and [name]Theo[/name] (our current fav boys name) work as siblings?

Thanks, [name]Fran[/name] x

[name]Fran[/name],

To me, [name]Tula[/name] is spunky and sassy, fun and feminine. She’s not too frilly, but not too serious. I think she brings a modern feel to [name]Pearl[/name] and a classic flair to [name]Lacey[/name], so, yes, I like them together - especially since [name]Tula[/name] sounds like tulip, and lace, pearls, and tulips just feel so elegant to me!

I’m not in love with [name]Tula[/name] [name]Carys[/name] [name]Reeves[/name], simply because I don’t care for the sound of [name]Carys[/name] with [name]Reeves[/name]. However, I do absolutely love [name]Tula[/name] [name]Gwendolen[/name] [name]Reeves[/name], and it definitely has that Arthurian feel that you’ve captured with [name]Lacey[/name] [name]Morgana[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Isolde[/name] - I matched those correctly, right? I’d also suggest [name]Tula[/name] [name]Vivien[/name] [name]Reeves[/name], as [name]Vivien[/name] is the so-called Lady of the [name]Lake[/name] in Arthurian legend…

I think [name]Tula[/name] and [name]Theo[/name] could be potential siblings, because they have that same vaguely classic, yet entirely spunky feel, yet I’d stray from this idea because of the shared first letter. [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name], and [name]Tula[/name] are ideal, though, especially with [name]Reeves[/name].

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

1. Pretty and unusual. I imagine a sweet litle girly girl but with a very strong personality!
  2. I like both [name]Tula[/name] [name]Cerys[/name] and [name]Tula[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name]… I think I prefer [name]Cerys[/name] though. I like lemon’s idea of [name]Tula[/name] [name]Vivien[/name] too.
  3. I think [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Tula[/name] are really cute together. Although I can see them as adults too.
  4. Of your other choices I like these: [name]Vera[/name], [name]Holly[/name], [name]Cerys[/name] and [name]Enid[/name].
  5. [name]Tula[/name] and [name]Theo[/name] sound ok together if the same start letter doesn’t bother you. I think they are different enough.

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Fran[/name], I like the name [name]Tula[/name] but I don’t know if you’re aware of a certain Englishwoman named [name]Tula[/name] who grew up as a boy but turned into a woman in adulthood. I don’t know where you’re located but people in [name]England[/name] might remember this fact. [name]Don[/name]'t ask me how I remember this woman but my brain is often filled with mindless facts that are rarely used. [name]Tula[/name] was a gorgeous woman in the end (much better as a woman than a man). If it doesn’t bother you, [name]Tula[/name] works well with [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name]. I prefer[name]Tula[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] as it has a better flow than [name]Cerys[/name].

Thankyou! [name]Tula[/name] [name]Vivien[/name] is an idea… sounds good with surname.
[name]Fran[/name] x