I had a miscarriage a little while ago and am just now starting to really process it. While it feels a bit silly to name a baby that I lost very early and never even talked about to anyone other than my partner and doctor I think I’d like to.
[name_f][/name_f]
I’ve decided I’m going to use the first name [name_f]Sasha[/name_f]. It’s been on my boys list as a nickname for [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], which is my partners name. I love it so much but I will never get to use it on a future child because he doesn’t want to name a baby after himself because it feels selfish.
[name_f][/name_f]
[name_f]Sasha[/name_f] is gender neutral of course and since it was so early there is no way of knowing what I would have been having.
[name_f][/name_f]
For middle names I want it to be really whimsical and free sounding, but of course neutral. The last name rhymes with the word Coward.
[name_f][/name_f]
Some ideas that I’m floating around:
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Sasha[/name_f] [name_f]Ripley[/name_f]
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Sasha[/name_f] [name_m]Bellamy[/name_m]
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Sasha[/name_f] [name_f]Navy[/name_f]
[name_f][/name_f]
Any ideas are very welcome!
1 Like
That’s a really sweet idea about the months. I actually love the name [name_f]October[/name_f], it’s already on my name list, which is when it would have been. [name_f]Sasha[/name_f] [name_f]October[/name_f] might be the name 
12 Likes
It’s not silly at all. [name_f][/name_f] I also named my early miscarried baby. [name_f][/name_f] I wanted a name I could picture on a boy or girl equally. [name_f][/name_f] [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] [name_m]True[/name_m] is what I went with.
[name_f][/name_f]
[name_f]Sasha[/name_f] is a great idea for you. [name_f][/name_f] I also like the suggestion of using a month.
[name_f][/name_f]
Other ideas:
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Sasha[/name_f] [name_m]Kit[/name_m]
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Sasha[/name_f] [name_m]Ever[/name_m]
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Sasha[/name_f] [name_f]Honor[/name_f]
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Sasha[/name_f] [name_m]River[/name_m]
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Sasha[/name_f] [name_m]True[/name_m]
1 Like
I’m so sorry for your miscarriage. And it’s not silly to name a miscarried baby, some people do that, probably depends on how the parents cope with things, if you find worth giving it a name, go ahead
[name_f][/name_f]
I like rosajune’s suggestions, I’ll think more in terms of suggestions i can give