Twin baby girl names

Emmy and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] are so cute! I would love to meet twins named [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]. :heart:

While I love [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] sounds too similar to my ears, and [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] isn’t a favorite of mine.
Have you considered using [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]? You could call her either [name_u]Mattie[/name_u] or [name_f]Tilly[/name_f], which are quite close to [name_f]Maddie[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f].
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] are so sweet together.

Other suggestions:
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] and [name_u]Julie[/name_u]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] and [name_f]Callie[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] and [name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], better- the stressed syllables are distinct
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Paloma[/name_f], [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] and [name_f]Polly[/name_f]

I know twin girls called [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f]! So I vote for that!

Emilia and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] all the way :cupid:

I much prefer the first set. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names and the middles go well.

I love [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f]! [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] and [name_f]Maddy[/name_f] are so cute together! More distinct than [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is so overdone these days IMO. All beautiful tho!

Emilia and [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f]!

Emmy and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] are the cutest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Good luck!

I prefer [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f] together. Their absolutely gorgeous! I find with [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] its a bit challenging to say since [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] both share that ili sound.

Emilia and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], definitely.

Madelyn feels very modern and a different style to the others. [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] would work better. I still prefer [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] though.

Firstly congratulations :partying_face::partying_face:

My favourite pairing is Emilia Christine & Lillian Michelle!

Emilia Christine is a lovely classy name. Emilia feels sweet, feminine and I really do love Emilia over Amelia the sound of Emilia is just prettier. I really like Emilia with Christine feels very simple and elegant.

Lillian Michelle is another great name. I think Lillian is a lovely understated floral choice with a sweet vintage flair. I think Lillian sounds great with Michelle it’s just pretty.

As a pairing I think they work really well both names feel distinctive however the repeated sound of the ‘ili’ in both names ties them nicely together. Unlike other berries I disagree that the repeated sounds are difficult I think it subtly ties the twins names together. I like when multiples have something that ties them together. Also I think Emmy & Lily is so sweet. Again I disagree that Lily is overdone Maddy in my eyes is just as popular as Lily.

Good luck

Emilia and [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f]

Emilia and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] is my favourite :slight_smile:

Emilia and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] 100%!

I’d also like [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] (vs [name_f]Madelyn[/name_f])

Thank you!

Thank you! [name_f]Do[/name_f] which middle name order do you think works best? Our last name starts with an M and ends with an N.

Emilia [name_f]Christine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]

Emilia [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f]

Thanks foe the input!

1 Like

Thanks! You don’t think they are difficult to say together or are too similar for twins?

I think I like [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f] and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Michelle[/name_f]. [name_f]Christine[/name_f] goes well with either name but I don’t think [name_f]Michelle[/name_f] is as nice with [name_f]Emilia[/name_f].

I actually agree with you in that I like [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] better than [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], but prefer [name_f]Lily[/name_f] over [name_f]Maddy[/name_f] (and think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] works better with [name_f]Emmy[/name_f]). Still torn though! Haha