Twin girls... WDYT?

Recently my DP has vetoed the current girls names on our list [name]Aveline[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] and although I’m sad to see them go, I never was really 100% sure on them.

We have two girls already, [name]Claudia[/name] [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Saraid[/name] [name]Esther[/name] [name]May[/name] and their names were really easy to pick as [name]Claudia[/name] was the name of a dear friend who passed away and [name]Saraid[/name] (Sur ray) just ‘clicked.’ But this time around it has been really hard, even for boy names which we can never seem to decide on.

We do not know the sex of the twins yet, but I have a feeling I’m going to have another girl again.

So…can you help us berries? Find some new fresh suggestions that work with this sibset. I’ve posted a few times on this site and the most we’ve had has been one reply regarding twin ideas.

Also the name Miraede is growing on me, I don’t know the meaning but a little girl on a show was called that and she was gorgeous!

[name]Love[/name] from [name]Greta[/name].

I love your girls names. Here’s some other girls names you might like.

[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Nadia[/name]
[name]Elena[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Mairead[/name] (mah-raid)
[name]Niamh[/name] (neev)
[name]Bridget[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Roisin[/name] (roh-sheen) love this one with your others
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Arielle[/name]/[name]Ariella[/name] (r-ee-ell/r-ee-ella)

Oh, thank you for your input!
I’m loving [name]Niamh[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name].

Wow, [name]Love[/name] [name]Niamh[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] for twin sisters to [name]Claudia[/name] and [name]Saraid[/name]! [name]How[/name] perfect :slight_smile:

[name]Noemi[/name]
[name]Linnea[/name]
[name]Gretchen[/name]
[name]Ramona[/name]
[name]Samara[/name]
Tayva
[name]Kaia[/name]
[name]Katya[/name]
[name]Minka[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Aquinnah[/name]

[name]Niamh[/name] is a great suggestion - I concur!

Your own option of Miraede is sunning and a real contender I think. I’ve only seen it spelled [name]Mairead[/name] before and it is an Irish version of [name]Margaret[/name] meaning pearl I believe. Although now I see it with [name]Saraid[/name], are they too similar, even if the D is silent in [name]Saraid[/name]?

[name]Claudia[/name] and [name]Saraid[/name] are quite different styles so maybe pick something that bridges the difference? Something quite well known like [name]Claudia[/name] but with some edge and an interesting spelling like [name]Saraid[/name] e.g. previous posters and especially halfkoreangirl too have some great suggestions:

[name]Niamh[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Seren[/name]
[name]Amara[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Kaia[/name]
[name]Samara[/name]
[name]Roisin[/name] - GREAT with the sibset

If you have twin girls you could have [name]Niamh[/name] & [name]Roisin[/name] and if one of each:

[name]Roisin[/name] and [name]Logan[/name]
[name]Roisin[/name] and [name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Roisin[/name] and [name]Alistair[/name]

• [name]Ginny[/name]
    PS - I [name]LOVE[/name] that you have a pet miniature pig; we are thinking about getting one!

[name]Roisin[/name] is growing on me now, DP likes it as well as [name]Niamh[/name] which is a bonus. [name]Lucia[/name] has been vetoed. Oh well…

DP suggested [name]Rue[/name], recently we watched an anime called [name]Princess[/name] Tutu with the kids and there was a major character called that who though not as likeable as the protagonist became very lovely in personality by the end. I quite like it, I’m not fond of the meaning ‘regret’ but it also means road in french, which we could intepret to mean “life is a road.”

Ynnig-You should! Minature pigs make lovely and suprisingly clean pets.

Personally, I love [name]Aoife[/name] with your girls.