twin girls

You can’t go wrong, they are all lovely! I think my fave is [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] & [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f]

Wow, I love all your suggestions [name_f]Brittany[/name_f]! [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] are all on my favorite-names list and I might use one/some of them as middle names. Also a big thank you to everyone else!
emilie

I love all 3 combinations, I would just avoid a repeated initial especially since they are twins, repeated initial names, as close as those too names, people are more likely to get confused. Somebody else also pointed out about the nickname of [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], she will be called some variant of [name_f]Anne[/name_f] or [name_f]Annie[/name_f], so I would go with [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] and [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f]. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] and [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] are two of my absolute favourite names! [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] is lovely too though.

I really like [name_f]Anya[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Sia[/name_f], [name_u]Zia[/name_u], [name_f]Nia[/name_f] or [name_f]Zsazsa[/name_f] would be nice nicknames if you want to avoid the An- names. [name_f]Nastia[/name_f] is used in Russian, as in the gymnast [name_f]Nastia[/name_f] Liukin. It perhaps doesn’t look the best in English, but it has a nice sound when pronounced by Russian speakers.

I absolutely adore [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] and [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] together, they definitely get my vote.