Twin Name

I’m writing a [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] fanfiction, as I spend most of my time doing.
In it, these are the four main characters (and siblings):
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_u]Anderson[/name_u], a halfblood with no siblings
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_u]Reid[/name_u], a Muggleborn with two younger half-sisters
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] Mercier, a pureblood with two younger siblings [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] and [name_m]Ethan[/name_m]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_u]Callan[/name_u], a halfblood with a twin sister.
You’ll notice I never named her. Well that’s because this twin of [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]’s is dead, a few hours after birth. And she was never given a name.
However, [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] makes up a name for her in her head and I’m not sure what I want it to be.
Any ideas?

1 Like

Maybe [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]? It means twin flower, so that could be a cool reference.
Also, maybe a form of [name_f]Mary[/name_f], since it means sorrow? Since she only lived for a short amount of time, it makes sense that she was given a name with a sad meaning.

2 Likes

I really like the thought you’ve put into these!

1 Like

Marybeth
[name_f]Beth[/name_f] (since she’s the other half to [name_f]Eliza[/name_f])
[name_u]Carmel[/name_u]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Alicia[/name_f]
[name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Annemarie[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariela[/name_f]
[name_f]Wendy[/name_f]

1 Like

OH MY GOSH I don’t think I need to suggest this again…but i will. [name_f]Beth[/name_f]! PERFECT!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

I instantly thought [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]! Also, maybe: [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_f]Lillie[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Janie[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f]

1 Like