Twin names

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone,
I am wondering if anyone has a good suggestion on twin names ( 1 boy 1 girl). I love the name
[name_f]Kya[/name_f] ( Ki-ya), [name_f]Topanga[/name_f], [name_f]Zaylee[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], and [name_u]Everly[/name_u], Sienna. The middle names would be [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_u]Rae[/name_u], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], and Carol. Girls names have always been easy to find, however I am struggling on a boy name I like. I like the name [name_u]Mason[/name_u], but I feel like it is getting very popular. I need to find a boy first name and middle name. Some family names are [name_m]David[/name_m], [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] (Zack) , [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], [name_m]Charles[/name_m] (Charlie), [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] ( which I don’t really like).
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

I also really like the names [name_u]Brighton[/name_u], and [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] ( [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] or Brookie) for a girl. If the girls name was one of those the middle name would be Belle.
I think it’s cool when the siblings name start with the same letter!

I just love, love, love the sweet, happy simplicity of Emma and Zachary. I know that Emma was a MN option and not a FN option, though, so I’ll make sure to provide suggestions below that stay within the parameters :slight_smile:

Of your girl FNs, I love Evelyn.

• Observation: all of your FN loves have the emphasis on the first syllable. The only outlier is Elizabeth, which is usually pronounced with emphasis right after the shwa of the initial e (eh/ih/uh - LIHZ - zuh - beth). So, emphasis for Elizabeth is still at the front of the name.
  • My favorite FN/MN combos are Evelyn Rose and Evelyn Ruth. I am NOT a fan of Kia or Topanga as FNs, but I do think they could pair well as a MN to Evelyn.

Of your boys names, I love Zachary.

• Observation: most of your boys’ names, including, Mason, stress the first syllable. Leaning into this trend may aid in your search for more boys’ names that give you that spark!

Evelyn and Zachary - both have y’s, which I think is a really nice, subtle tie-together.

@LynnG
I love [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and Zachary! What are you thinking on middle names? Maybe
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
And
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] would make super cute twins! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from your middle names with [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] are [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and Rae. Maybe [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_m]Charles[/name_m] David? You could also use [name_u]Mason[/name_u] as a middle.

@EllArePea
I like that too!
There are so many options, it’s so hard to chose lol

1 Like

Congrats on your twins!

From your girl list, I like [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_u]Everly[/name_u], and I love [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] with this spelling (I don’t like the look of [name_f]Kya[/name_f] as much). [name_f]Zaylee[/name_f] and [name_f]Topanga[/name_f] are nos for me, [name_f]Topanga[/name_f] doesn’t sound like a real person’s name and [name_f]Zaylee[/name_f] feels very immature to me (I can’t imagine a [name_u]Doctor[/name_u] Zaylee). That said, [name_f]Zélie[/name_f] and Azélie are formal names that are pronounced very similarly, and you might like Azalea.

[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] has great vintage charm. [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would be a more modern sounding option. [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] or [name_f]ZĂ©lie[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] would also be great.

If [name_u]Mason[/name_u] is too popular for you, what about Macsen? Some other less common names you might like: [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_u]Landon[/name_u], [name_u]Nolan[/name_u], [name_u]Grayson[/name_u], [name_u]Ashton[/name_u], [name_m]Meyer[/name_m], [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m], [name_u]Miles[/name_u], Maverick.

Ideas for boy combos: [name_m]Macsen[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m], [name_u]Landon[/name_u] David. For a less common take on your family names, you could consider [name_m]Zachariah[/name_m], [name_u]Carson[/name_u] or [name_u]Karsten[/name_u] (forms of Charles), or Christian.

@Irfriedman33
I love love love Evelyn and Zachary.

I like your combo of Zachary Charles!!

I like the pairing of [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] or [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] & Brooks!

I really like [name_f]Kya[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] it just flows really nicely. And for a boy to go with I suggest [name_u]Avi[/name_u] [name_f]Dee[/name_f] [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_u]Avi[/name_u] [name_m]Rui[/name_m] (like Rue)

[name_f]Kya[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] and [name_u]Avi[/name_u] Dee/Rui

[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] :slight_smile:

What about [name_u]Brooks[/name_u] for a boy? [name_f]Edit[/name_f]: didn’t see was already mentioned