Twins named Margaret and Susannah?

[name]Rollo[/name], I’m trying to send you a message and your inbox is full! :wink:

I will fix it immediately thanks for letting me know.

Absolutely gorgeous :slight_smile: I think I like [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Lily[/name] as well! [name]Both[/name] combos sound great, and it would be so special to name your girls after each other! They would have this nice little connection that isn’t obvious or tacky.

Okay. Soooo…

I talked to DH about [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Lily[/name] - I thought it was a really cute idea and they’re both very pretty combos - and DH loves it! I didn’t know whether or not he’d go for the hidden matchy-matchy like that, but he really likes both [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] so he’s on board. Thank you SO much for all your help!

[name]Love[/name] it! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Susanna[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] and [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Lily[/name]! So sweet yet classy! :slight_smile:

Wonderful!! Congratulations on having picked out such beautiful names for your sweet baby girls!!!

Yay! I love [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]! So pretty and classic all at the same time!