Twins, need help with girl names

Evangeline and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] sound angelic!

1 Like

You’re right. Imagine a name like [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Green[/name_u] (if that’s your last name)

1 Like

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] feel perfect together! I also love the idea of [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] nn [name_f]Nora[/name_f]!

2 Likes

I think [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] are perfect together! [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] would also fit in nicely. [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] are my next favorites and they’d all go well in the middle!

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] would be lovely together.

1 Like

Gorgeous choices! I adore [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] is so sweet.

The first two that stand out to me are [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Viviana[/name_f], which both sound great with [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]. The “[name_f]Vivi[/name_f]” nickname just feels too similar though. I like [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] as well but wouldn’t choose it for the same reason.

Seraphina is stunning and matches [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] in length and beauty. I really like the idea of [name_f]Fina[/name_f] as a nickname. [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_f]Fina[/name_f] would be super cute!

My favorite though is actually [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is a perfectly balanced pair. Both names are on-trend without being trendy or common. They feel natural as sisters and as babies born in this decade. [name_f]My[/name_f] only concern is the nn [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. I think it’s sweet, but to me, it feels a bit mismatched with [name_f]Evie[/name_f]. [name_f]Evie[/name_f] feels spunky and fresh, whereas [name_f]Nora[/name_f] feels very mom-ish and a little dated. I think [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] or [name_f]Ella[/name_f] would sound great with [name_f]Evie[/name_f].

1 Like

Thank you for all the feedback and suggestions. Everyone pretty much agrees our top 3 of [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]/Eleanor/Nora all goes really nicely with [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f].

Thank you for the suggestions, some ones I really love are [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_f]Luciana[/name_f]/Lucia, [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] (though it’s my cousins name and I can’t use it) [name_f]Cora[/name_f]/Coraline, [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]/ [name_f]Annalise[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]. I’ll have to throw these on the table for my husband and see if any appeal to him.

Middle names we are going to use family names, [name_u]Jo[/name_u], [name_f]Ann[/name_f]/Anna, [name_u]Lynn[/name_u], [name_u]Louise[/name_u] or combos and variations of these names. Before we found out it was twins, we were between [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] or [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Johanna[/name_f].

1 Like

I agree!

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] & [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] a lot!

I don’t know why, but as soon as I heard [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] came to mind. [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] & [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] sound lovely together.

You mentioned [name_f]Nora[/name_f] which I love but agree it looks slightly misplaced because [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] is long. But what about [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f]? She could still have [name_f]Nora[/name_f] as a nickname - [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] & [name_f]Eleonora[/name_f]? Edit: I read through the comments after and noticed that this has been discussed!

I like [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] but it has potential to be shortened to [name_f]Evie[/name_f] so too close to [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] imo.

If your last name is a color I probably wouldn’t use a color-themed first name.

I like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] too, you have a great list!

Other suggestions (apart from [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]):

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Paloma[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]

Good luck!

1 Like

I really love [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] together. Possibly sometimes [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_f]Sera[/name_f] or [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and Phina?? It’s very cute.

Evangeline and [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Giuliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Clarabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Frederica[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Honora[/name_f]

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] together!! [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_f]Nola[/name_f]. Perfect!

2 Likes

I feel for me my pick is [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]. Inthink this as is works GREAT but maybe you’d like Aurelei as a subtle change?

I do love the look of [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] with [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] but Im wondering if there’s be frustration for you down the line especially with the likely [name_f]Evie[/name_f] nn. With [name_f]Viviana[/name_f] I see that shorted to [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] or [name_m]Even[/name_m] a possible [name_f]Eve[/name_f] with [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f].

The two I’d be hesitant on would be [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] for the reason of the last name. Both are a heightened color scheme I’d be hesitant to thrown on one twin and not the other.

I do love the [name_f]Nora[/name_f] / [name_f]Evie[/name_f] vibe more so since you do. I would just encourage you to find the first name that you love with [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] not just for the lead to [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. One you didn’t list was [name_f]Honora[/name_f] nn [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. Which I actually really like with [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]

2 Likes

Congratulations on your amazing news! I think you have a terrific list of names to work from. I wonder, though, what is it that you love about [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]? What lead you both to that decision? What does it reveal about your respective preferences and priorities? I think that could be the key to working out the next name. You can apply your priorities to your current list and see what rises to the top. You could also both give a rating to each name, 1 for most preferred, 3 for least preferred, and then see where your 1’s and 2’s overlap. Discard any names that you both rated as 3. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

1 Like

Evangeline and [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] would go really well together. I agree [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is super cute.

Seraphina is cool also. [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_f]Sera[/name_f]?

Genevieve. [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_u]Genie[/name_u]?

Viviana. [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivi[/name_f]?

I think.you need matching syllables with a name as long as [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f].

2 Likes

I love those names!!!

1 Like