Twins of the Day

[name_u]Maria[/name_u] and [name_u]Konstantin[/name_u] :white_heart:

6 Likes

sawyer-mae + sutton-grace

5 Likes

[name_f]Angelina[/name_f] :angel: & [name_m]Danilo[/name_m] :wilted_flower: “Lina & Danny”

2 Likes

[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] Oakwood :deciduous_tree: & [name_m]Emeric[/name_m] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] :feather:

4 Likes

[name_m]Jakov[/name_m] :seedling: & [name_u]Vida[/name_u] :telescope:

4 Likes

[name_u]Ryan[/name_u] & [name_m]Alan[/name_m]

4 Likes

[name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] and [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]

5 Likes

Zdravko :rose: & Živa :ballet_shoes:

3 Likes

[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] Elmwood (b) & [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Faraday[/name_u] :ear_of_rice: :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

[name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]

3 Likes

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Jewel[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

[name_u]Florian[/name_u] [name_m]Paul[/name_m] and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u]

And I like to use them interchangeably!!

Summary

I’ve really been enjoying [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Jewel[/name_f] for twin girls, and [name_u]Florian[/name_u] and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] as the masculine version. I like to use them interchangeably (Florian and Jewel; [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and Julian) too. I like [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Jewel[/name_f] because they’re both general names of popular name groups, both are five letters, and both contain “l.” I’m not totally set on what middle names would be, but I like what I have now, especially for the girls

4 Likes

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] :tulip: & [name_m]Branwell[/name_m] :maple_leaf:

4 Likes

edmund reid + magnolia ruth

teddy + ruthie

2 Likes

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] :cherry_blossom: & [name_m]Emil[/name_m] :dizzy: “Lili & Emi”

3 Likes

[name_u]Lexington[/name_u] + [name_f]Rayna[/name_f] :cloud_with_rain::droplet:

1 Like

[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_f]Edith[/name_f] :blossom::mushroom::potted_plant:

6 Likes

baxter & griffin :canoe: :tent: :duck:

2 Likes

henry october + silvia maude :fallen_leaf:

2 Likes

lenora & celeste

5 Likes

[name_u]David[/name_u] :kite: & [name_f]Isidora[/name_f] :rose: “Vid & Isa”

5 Likes