Twins of the Day

Like the ‘Name of the Day’ and ‘Combo of the Day’ threads, except this one is for twins :blush:

8 Likes

Experience ‘Pierce’ & Reason ‘Reese’

8 Likes

Today’s combo shall be [name_f]Amaia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lua[/name_f] :hibiscus:

13 Likes

bill & sandy - both boys!

5 Likes

Hugo & Ezra

10 Likes

I mentioned this one other time, but I love the idea of August “Gus” and Declan “Dec,” but with the endearing nicknames Goose and Duck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Matilde[/name_f] and [name_m]Tolliver[/name_m] [name_m]Vicente[/name_m]

7 Likes

Today it’s [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] :angel: & Gavrilo :love_letter: “Lina & Gavro”

5 Likes

Thank you for this thread! [name_f]My[/name_f] UC is comprised mainly of twinsets and I’m so excited to share them here.

Starting with my all-time favorite twinset [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Percival[/name_m] & [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]!

Summary

I really like [name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_f]Maren[/name_f] for twins, since they have the same number of letters, syllables, letter pattern (consonant-vowel-consonant-vowel-consonant), and parallel meanings (Silas - of the forest, [name_f]Maren[/name_f] - of the sea). :heart:

18 Likes

[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f]

4 Likes

[name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] today (and most days) :relaxed::bouquet:

13 Likes
[name_f]Evaluna[/name_f] Zosime & [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] [name_f]Zelenka[/name_f] :crescent_moon: :sunny:
13 Likes

[name_f]Cassie[/name_f] & [name_f]Amanda[/name_f]

[name_u]Cass[/name_u] & [name_f]Amy[/name_f]

3 Likes

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] & Rocío :parrot::wilted_flower::sun_with_face:

@Strawberry.Bunny I love the pfp!

7 Likes

[name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] & [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f] :crescent_moon: :bow_and_arrow: :running_woman:t2: :mermaid:t2: :gift_heart:

5 Likes

[name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Adair[/name_u]

both boys

14 Likes

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] & [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Henry[/name_u]

6 Likes

[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] + [name_f]Maia[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Susannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f]

6 Likes

Esther & Felicity

6 Likes