Twins of the Day

[name_u]Alma[/name_u] Ruusu & [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Otso[/name_m] :heart:

4 Likes

Fun! I’d say it’s [name_u]Mallory[/name_u] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] for today :heart:

3 Likes

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] and [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Simon[/name_m]

3 Likes

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_u]Mallory[/name_u] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] (most days :heart_eyes:)

7 Likes

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] and [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

More like my twin pairing of the past month, but [name_u]Cleo[/name_u] [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f] & [name_f]Moon[/name_f] [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] :sparkles::crescent_moon::bouquet:

14 Likes

[name_m]Endymion[/name_m] and [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] as major gps :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Twin Boys: [name_m]Meriwether[/name_m] & [name_m]Fairchild[/name_m]

6 Likes

Today’s twinset is another favorite from my UC: [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u]!

Though I really like how [name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] are both unisex names of the same style, and are symmetrical (same number of letters, syllables, letter pattern), I think my favorite thing about this name combo is the opposite meanings of [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] and [name_u]Calypso[/name_u]. [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] means to liberate, and [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] means to conceal.

8 Likes

[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] & [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] are my loved of today

4 Likes

[name_f]Sancha[/name_f] & [name_f]Violeta[/name_f] would be adorable but this are gp of mine

2 Likes

[name_u]Indie[/name_u] and [name_u]Fern[/name_u]

7 Likes

Evelyn & Callum

2 Likes

[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Viggo[/name_m] & [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Minuet[/name_f]

4 Likes

[name_m]Milos[/name_m] :sunny: & [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] :angel: "Miso/Misa & Lina"

3 Likes

Leslie (b) & Pepper (g)

4 Likes

[name_m]Sancho[/name_m] and Lopo :teddy_bear:

1 Like

Today, it’s the newest additions to my list which I’ve shared on both Combo of the [name_u]Day[/name_u] and UC Update thread: [name_u]August[/name_u] Riverbrook & [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]Meadowlark[/name_u]!

7 Likes

Liliwen Marianne Hazel & Eluned Rosemary Willow

Lily & Luna :chestnut::herb:

7 Likes

ida marigold & thea daisy

ida and thea :blossom:

10 Likes