Twins Poll : Help us pick!

See the results of this poll: Which name for a twin for Frederick or Ivy? PLEAE PICK ONE BOY AND ONE GIRL

Respondents: 52 (This poll is closed)

• Nathaniel Henry Miller Gray: 7 (13%)
  • Theodore Henry Miller Gray: 19 (37%)
  • Georgia Sophie Flora Gray: 6 (12%)
  • Georgia Sophie Annabel Gray: 5 (10%)
  • Georgia Beatrice Flora Gray: 4 (8%)
  • Beatrice Flora Sophie Gray: 2 (4%)
  • Beatrice Annabel Flora Gray: 7 (13%)
  • Beatrice Annabel Sophie Gray: 2 (4%)

[name]Anne[/name],

I just typed this whole long thing and then accidentally deleted it! Ugh. Anyway, I’m glad to hear from you and don’t worry about not using [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] - you need to go with what you love, and I’m glad you’ve found that in [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Eaton[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name]. Two great names!

For boys, I think [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name] is the clear winner. It has a better sound than [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Miller[/name], in my opinion, and [name]Freddie[/name] and [name]Nate[/name] are just natural brothers. [name]Lovely[/name]!

For girls, I’m honestly having a tough time, as usual. I can tell you one thing - I prefer [name]Ivy[/name] with [name]Georgia[/name] over [name]Beatrice[/name]! It could be because I love [name]Gigi[/name] so much, but I just think [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] are divine for sisters. But, sadly, I can’t say I’m in love with any of your [name]Georgia[/name] combos - don’t hate me! If I had to pick, I’d say [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] sounds best, and I’ll choose that over [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] because [name]Beatrice[/name] isn’t a family name and every other child has a fully family-named name. [name]Gigi[/name] should, too, right? But, my issue with [name]Sophie[/name] is that it feels much lighter than the vintage [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name], and something isn’t clicking there. I want to whip out [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Agnes[/name] again! I just loved that one! But, then I started really thinking about it, and all of the others have a surname name in their name - [name]Windsor[/name] [name]Dell[/name], [name]Eaton[/name] [name]Cooper[/name], [name]Miller[/name], and [name]Bellamy[/name]. Well, what does [name]Georgia[/name] have? Zip! So, I was thinking about it, and I had a thought that I’m just going to throw out there - what about using [name]Parker[/name] in [name]Gigi[/name]'s name? It isn’t a surname, per se, in your family - since it’s [name]Parker[/name]'s first name - but it would technically be classified as a surname name. I thought of [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Parker[/name] [name]Gray[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Parker[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Gray[/name], even [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Parker[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Gray[/name]! Off of your original list, it appears that [name]Carling[/name] is the only surname still standing, and I think that is perfectly soft enough to use for a girl. [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Carling[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] would be absolutely stunning next to [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Bellamy[/name], and it is almost a sweet touch for twin girls to share “bel” in their full names, right? So, those were my musings as I looked at your poll…

Lots of new names I just threw out on the table - [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Agnes[/name], [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Parker[/name], [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Parker[/name] [name]Sophia[/name], [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Parker[/name] [name]Annabel[/name], and [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Carling[/name] [name]Annabel[/name], to name them all - but what I’m guessing you really wanted from me was to just pick one off your poll. So, I’ll do that. [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] is my pick, so I guess the full name I’d choose is [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] - in any other case, I’d love that name to bits! I wouldn’t use [name]Flora[/name] with [name]Georgia[/name], ever, as they sound just too close for comfort to my ear. Again, sorry to bring up so much other stuff! Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile: