Twins!

I already have a 2 year old son named [name]Jesse[/name], and now I’m about to have twins in [name]January[/name]. I’ve read some books, but i’m really freaking out! are they really difficult??

I don’t have any other experience to compare to, but yes, it was challenging. What specifically is stressing you out?

You’ll be fine, it’ll be challenging taking care of three small kids but you can handle it just take it one step at a time; my sister had a one year old when she had her set of twins.

I think it might actually be helpful that you’ve had a baby before, so at least you’re not learning everything new with them. I’d think the most important thing is to ask for and accept help. If family members and friends will help care for your older child while you’re learning how to manage with the twins, take whatever help you can get. I know other families in the same boat and while it doesn’t sound easy, they manage to make it work. Good luck to you and congratulations!

Well my twins are very nearly 2 months old right now. I also have a 2 year old, a 4 year old and an 11 year old! For me, I have to say that my 2 year old is the hardest work, haha! She is always running off in the supermarket or out shopping which is hard having to run after her with a double buggy, lol!

I think sleep is probably the hardest part. At the moment, the twins share a room which is next to ours. [name]Murphy[/name] is the one who will wake up a LOT during the night and when he screams, this wakes up [name]Scarlett[/name] and then [name]Naomi[/name] etc. So I am absolutely shattered but for the most part twins are an absolute joy to have!

I myself am a twin and have always loved having a very special sibling and I would say that we have an extra strong ‘bond’. Twins are great fun, enjoy the magical experience!
[name]Bree[/name]