Two Middles for Kitt

Hey all! I’m looking for thoughts on a double-middle combo for [name_m]Kitt[/name_m]. I’m not usually drawn to two middles, our boys each only have one. But I’ve been thinking about/really liking the combo: [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m]. What do you think of this combo? I’m also torn on [name_u]Kit[/name_u] vs [name_m]Kitt[/name_m], I really like both spellings. TIA for any and all responses

Kit [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m] is great!

I’d go for one T over two just because it’s more expected so he won’t have to correct people.

2 Likes

Kit [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m] is perfect! I definitely prefer the [name_u]Kit[/name_u] spelling.

1 Like

Kit [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m] is lovely. I prefer [name_u]Kit[/name_u] to [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] just because it’s the more common spelling.

2 Likes

Kitt [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m] is a great name, It flows really nicely. If you prefer [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] then go for that but [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is more common spelling, [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] could be spelt the other way if people didn’t know

1 Like

Kit [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m] is so handsome and sweet! I love it!! I personally prefer the look of [name_u]Kit[/name_u], but you should use whichever spelling you love more!!

1 Like

Kit [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m] is fantastic! I prefer [name_u]Kit[/name_u]; the double ‘t’ on [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] bothers me aesthetically for some reason. I think it’s because generally I prefer the most pared back version of a name.

1 Like

Ditto all the other replies - a great name combo, and use one t.

1 Like

Ooh, I love [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m]! Great balance of cool, classic and bohemian. The names here are short and snappy enough that two middles doesn’t seem like “too much” at all.

On [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] vs [name_u]Kit[/name_u]: I really like both. And I like both for you, for different reasons.

I think [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] fits better with your other boys’ names. It’s a bit more solid and a bit less nicknamey, and also has that geographical + surname double connection that your two boys’ names share.

I slightly prefer the look of the single T in this combo, though — I think it’s because of the double S in [name_m]Moss[/name_m] :thinking: I realise that’s a pretty trifling reason! Also, as others have stated, the single T version is more established (although I do have a friend who spells my [name_u]Kit[/name_u]’s name with two Ts — every. single. time.)

1 Like

Kitt [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m] is great! I don’t think it matters if other siblings only have one middle, both my mum and my sister have two middles while everyone else has one.

Normally I’m inclined to go for the most common spelling of a name to avoid any unnecessary confusion, but I do like both spellings. And [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] just seems like the right name for you, whereas [name_u]Kit[/name_u] has a slightly different vibe. So I would go for [name_m]Kitt[/name_m]!

1 Like

Kitt [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m] is dreamy!

1 Like

Kitt [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m] is nice! Earthy and cool.

I admit i prefer the [name_u]Kit[/name_u] spelling but [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] has its appeal

Kitt [name_m]Andreas[/name_m] [name_u]Frost[/name_u]
[name_m]Kitt[/name_m] [name_u]Oleander[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Kitt[/name_m] [name_m]Osiris[/name_m] [name_m]Lochlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Kitt[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u].

1 Like

Wow! I love [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Moss[/name_m]! What a great combo! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for the replies everyone! You all had some insightful points on spelling that I will mull over. [name_f]Glad[/name_f] to hear comments that it flows well :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! I think I prefer [name_m]Kitt[/name_m]!

2 Likes

Kit feels a little nicknamey to me. [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] feels a little more substantial. As a bonus, [name_m]Kitt[/name_m] makes me think of KITT from [name_m]Knight[/name_m] [name_m]Rider[/name_m] :slight_smile:, which is a pretty awesome association!

1 Like