Unique baby girl name... please vote!

See the results of this poll: Please vote for your favorite!

Respondents: 39 (This poll is closed)

• Nola: 14 (36%)
  • Jolie: 2 (5%)
  • Isla: 6 (15%)
  • Avia: 3 (8%)
  • Adelaide/Lida: 8 (21%)
  • Cambria/Cam: 3 (8%)
  • Edesia/Edie: 0 (0%)
  • Kalista/Kali: 3 (8%)

[name]Hi[/name] there!

[name]Love[/name] your list of names…I voted for [name]Kalista[/name], but generally like all of the names on your list. Here are my opinions on each of them:

[name]Nola[/name]-really pretty, sweet, different, and gentle name. Like how unique it is!

[name]Jolie[/name]-Elegant name, love how it looks written out and like that it means “pretty.”

[name]Isla[/name]-so stunning & enchanting. A really wonderful name that is gaining popularity (though I’ve never personally met an [name]Isla[/name] or heard one being called by their mom/dad at a public place…)

[name]Avia[/name]-pretty, but not my favorite…I like [name]Ava[/name] better (even though it is mega popular)

[name]Adelaide[/name] ([name]Lida[/name])-lovely old fashioned name, rolls off the tongue quite nicely. Like the nickname [name]Lida[/name] that you’ve come up with, I also really like the nickname [name]Addie[/name] for [name]Adelaide[/name]. In addition, I think the nn Lady would be adorable for [name]Adelaide[/name]!

[name]Cambria[/name]-royal, sophisticated name. [name]Love[/name] the nickname [name]Bria[/name], I just think that’s such a stunning nn! [name]Cam[/name] is a cute nickname, too.

Edesia-never heard of this name before, but it is growing on me. I like the captivating quality it possesses. Still, don’t know if it’s my favorite…

[name]Kalista[/name]-I really love this name! It’s sweet, adorable, elegant, and mature at the same time! I love its splendid meaning of “most beautiful,” and really like it rhythmic, musical quality. For some reason, it reminds me of cymbals clanging together and a choir singing in beautiful harmony…sorry, I went off on a tangent there! :wink: [name]Kali[/name] is a darling nickname. I also think [name]Lissie[/name] would be a cute nn.

Anyways, best of luck to you! My favorite names from your list would have to be: [name]Nola[/name], [name]Isla[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], and [name]Kalista[/name], with my favorite being [name]Kalista[/name]. However, I really like all of the names on your list (though I don’t love [name]Avia[/name] & Edesia as much as the others). Great names! Once again, good luck! :smiley:

[name]Hope[/name] I helped you in some way. :wink:

~*~Nameseeker3