Unisex Girl Names...

[name]Hi[/name] everyone! I know that most people don’t like unisex or even “boy names on girls,” but I love them. I am trying to narrow down my list, and I really need your help. I’ll post my list below, and if you don’t mind, could you please tell me what you think of the names and which is your favorite. Again, I understand that these names may not be your “cup of tea,” but they are mine. Thanks!

[name]Campbell[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Parker[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]

Oh, I almost forgot…her middle name will be a family name. At this moment, my favorites are [name]Deborah[/name] (or [name]Debbie[/name]), [name]Emma[/name], [name]Frances[/name] [name]Jane[/name], or [name]Pearl[/name].

If you can think of any others that I may like, please suggest them!

Thanks for your kind comments! :slight_smile:

I think I like [name]Elliott[/name] the best. [name]How[/name] about [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (lovely!) or [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Jane[/name]?

[name]Parker[/name] works well too, I think. [name]Parker[/name] [name]Deborah[/name], [name]Emma[/name] [name]Parker[/name] [name]Jane[/name] called [name]Parker[/name]? I think it flows better than [name]Parker[/name] [name]Emma[/name] - plus you get two family names :slight_smile:

I love [name]Campbell[/name] for a boy, but since it has the familiar [name]Cam[/name] beginning I think it can work for a girl too. [name]Campbell[/name] [name]Emma[/name], [name]Campbell[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (wow, [name]Frances[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is very adaptable!)

I do know a little girl named [name]Sawyer[/name] but I just don’t find it feminine at all in its sound (unlike [name]Elliott[/name], [name]Parker[/name] and [name]Campbell[/name] where I can hear the possibility - this of course is just my opinion). Possible combos [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Deborah[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

[name]Flynn[/name] - I think this will get mixed in with all the Finns and Quinns - both boys and girls - and I don’t like it as much as either of those.

[name]Jude[/name] - another one that just doesn’t seem feminine at all to me. With others more adaptable on your list, I would skip this one

[name]Mason[/name] - I can see it on a girl but it’s such in the trend for boys of the last decade - two syllable, ends in n, etc that it is overused imo and using it for a girl doesn’t freshen it up enough.

I do like some other “unisex” names you might like, although they tend more toward the feminine:
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Tatum[/name]
[name]Channing[/name]
[name]Berkeley[/name]
[name]Hollis[/name]
[name]Quincy[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name] (although I think I like it because of the cute nn Haddie)
[name]Larkin[/name]
[name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Shea[/name]
[name]Reese[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]

Thank you! I think I would have to agree with you that [name]Elliott[/name], [name]Parker[/name], and [name]Campbell[/name] are probably the most “girly” of these choices and they are probably my top 3 choices…

I also really like:
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Channing[/name]
[name]Berkeley[/name]

My favorite combos that you suggested are:
[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Parker[/name] [name]Deborah[/name]
[name]Campbell[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

Thanks! :slight_smile:

i do like unisex names, but i tend to lean to ones that i feel are more feminine than others. i would personally also avoid names that are too popular on the boys side, like sawyer or parker. it will be easier to be a girl with a boys name if there isnt a boy with the same name in your class. of your choices i prefer campbell and jude.

[name]Jude[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Campbell[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

others unisex names:
ambrose
arden
ashton
auden
avery
bellamy
bryony
darcy
delaney