Unnamed sisters for big brother Elliott

Our identical twins girls arrived almost 3 months early. Now we are finally home and they still aren’t named. Big brother is called [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Rupert[/name_m]. We have two languages in which the names need to work, Swedish and English.

Originally we were almost decided on [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelia[/name_f] ([name_f]Mali[/name_f] & [name_f]Noa[/name_f] as nicknames), but now we are not sure if they are too long to say alongside [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] and we didn’t get a great reaction from some family members. My husband just wants them named now and he was dead set on [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] & [name_f]Noelia[/name_f], but now he is pretty much saying yes to anything I suggest!

Other options we are considering are:
[name_f]Alba[/name_f] & [name_f]Noa[/name_f]
[name_f]Alba[/name_f] & [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] (ideally we don’t want names with the same letter).
[name_f]Mali[/name_f] & [name_f]Noa[/name_f] (Ideally we don’t want a name ending in a Y or I sound as our surname ends with that)
[name_f]Alba[/name_f] & [name_f]Ebba[/name_f]

Other names I really like: [name_f]Isla[/name_f] (but Swedish pronunciation is Izla which I don’t like), [name_f]Eira[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Alicia[/name_f], [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_f]Mollie[/name_f], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_f]Sienna[/name_f].

We also need middle names.
Any input appreciated :smiley:

I love [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelia[/name_f]! That would be my first pick. Other combos I think are nice:
[name_f]Mollie[/name_f] & [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f] & [name_f]Eira[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] & [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelia[/name_f]

Amalia and Noelia are lovely although a bit matchy sounding with the same endings but that’s not a deal breaker unless it is something you wanted to avoid. I think Alba and Ebba are too close too. Suggestions…

Alba and Tova
Amara and Britta
Aurora and Elin
Amalia and Noelle
Petra and Daphne

Just a suggestion, but there have been lots of issues discussed on NB when family and friends get in on discussing your name choices and voice strong opinions that end up shaking your confidence, so I would try to make your choice only with DH or hopefully helpful suggestions from Berries.

I like [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelia[/name_f], but they are a little too match-y for me personally.

[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelia[/name_f] would mix it up a little.

[name_f]Alba[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alba[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]

What about [name_f]Amalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] so they are similar to what you love, but not too similar to each other?

[name_f]Amalia[/name_f] & [name_f]Noelia[/name_f] are too matchy for me
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] & [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] & [name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] & [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] & [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Eira[/name_f] & [name_f]Mila[/name_f]