UPDATE: Twin girls born in september... came early!!! NAME UPDATE:)

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone! Some of you may have remembered my post a while back–I was due with twin babies [name_f]September[/name_f] 1, and my partner and I couldn’t zero in on the perfect combination! You all gave me such great advice and so I thought I would write an update post! Well, my girls came much earlier than expected! But, they were healthy (albeit small)-- my partner brought up the message board thing and I was like oh my goodness I should go on and thank them! So here are the names we settled on!
(not sure if youremember- but middle names [name_f]Arline[/name_f] and [name_f]Joan[/name_f] (joanne) were non negotiable-with non negotiable spellings because of grandparents.

[name_m]Born[/name_m]: 8/2/2013 5:47am
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Arline[/name_f] 5lbs 3oz
[name_m]Born[/name_m]: 8/2/2013 5:51am
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Joan[/name_f] 5lbs 1 oz

Thanks again everyone for all your input!!! :slight_smile:

Sincerely, [name_f]Tara[/name_f] and Family :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I love [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] & [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] together! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names and lovely pairing. Enjoy your girls :slight_smile:

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your twin girls, [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. You’ve chosen lovely names for them. I’m glad the babies are healthy!

Congratulations! Your girls have beautiful names. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] sound gorgeous together.

Congratulations on your lil girlies!!
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] & [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] are [name_f]LOVELY[/name_f] together!!

Great fn-mn combo’s and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] are very well matched.
Good to hear they are both healthy.
Enjoy!

Gorgeous names!

Congratulations!! Beautiful names and I’m glad they are healthy :slight_smile:

thank you everyone!!

During this wonderful time of baby napping and a quiet moment, we have been talking about possible nicknames I think mostly so we have a reason to talk about them when they are sleeping too haha. Any suggestions for nns for [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]?

Thanks again!!!

Congrats!! For [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], you can call her [name_u]Julie[/name_u]. For [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], you can call her Fel! :slight_smile:

Edited for privacy.

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names!!! My favorite nicknames for [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] are Filly and Flicka, and my favorites for [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] ares [name_u]Jules[/name_u] and [name_f]Ettie[/name_f]. I think Filly and [name_u]Jules[/name_u] would be just adorable! Congrats on your two beautifully named girls!

I’ve always thought [name_f]Jetta[/name_f] was cute for [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], and I know a [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lacey[/name_f]/[name_f]Lacy[/name_f] which I’ve always loved.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Etta[/name_f] for [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], and [name_f]Fia[/name_f] or [name]Fee[/name] for [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]?

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] are just GORGEOUS names! CONGRATS on having healthy babies!! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] & [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] are lovely names.

I think I would wait and see what nicknames seem to fit them. I like [name_u]Jet[/name_u] for [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and Fizzy for [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].

Congratulations, very pretty names! As for nn suggestions:
City
[name_f]Lissie[/name_f]

[name_u]Julie[/name_u]
[name_f]Jewel[/name_f]
[name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_f]Etta[/name_f]

Congrats on your twins! I love their names. I have a twin daughter named [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] was one of the contenders for her sister, too:) (We ended up with [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] & Katriel…although that was a long time ago - they are ten now). NN’s for [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] that we’ve used are [name_u]Jule[/name_u]/[name_f]Jewel[/name_f], [name_u]Jules[/name_u], and [name_f]Jetta[/name_f]. NN’s for [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] could be Fliss - I think that’s cute and that’s apparently what [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] Huffman’s nn is! Or [name_f]Fia[/name_f], which is pretty! Congrats, again!