Updated top- 15 girl names

What are your thoughts on my new top-15 girl names they are in random order I live in the US by the way and again all the names I pick that I like would only be used as middle names not first names

Ettalynn
[name_f]Sheila[/name_f]
[name_f]Loretta[/name_f]
[name_f]Yvette[/name_f]
[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
Delana
[name_f]Nancy[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Karen[/name_f]
[name_f]April[/name_f]
[name_f]Trisha[/name_f]
[name_f]Patty[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Madison[/name_f]
[name_f]Carlene[/name_f]

Ettalynn → I like the sound of it, sort of whimsical, with southern vibes and a hint of vintage charm

[name_f]Sheila[/name_f] → a bit dated/clunky for me, but it’s surprising and soft too

[name_f]Loretta[/name_f] → strong but sweet, pretty and confident

[name_f]Yvette[/name_f] → strong, sleek and snappy

[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] → I like the kick of it, the way it’s grounded with a bit of spark

Delana → fun to say and unexpected

[name_f]Nancy[/name_f] → sweet and charming

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] → cute, confident and bright

[name_f]Karen[/name_f] → I do think of the meme/current association but I could get over it if I met a young [name_f]Karen[/name_f].

[name_f]April[/name_f] → bright, distinctive and sweet

[name_f]Trisha[/name_f] → soft with a bit of sass. Unexpected these days.

[name_f]Patty[/name_f] → it’s got a bit of vintage charm and fun

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] → a popular and solid choice

[name_f]Madison[/name_f] → pretty cute and solid

[name_f]Carlene[/name_f] → I prefer [name_f]Charlene[/name_f], but this has an appealing sound and musical charm

1 Like

Someone else with [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] on their list :raised_hands: It’s my absolute favourite!
I love [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] as well, and [name_f]Sheila[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] are so pretty. (Fun fact: [name_f]My[/name_f] brother wanted to name me Daisy)

1 Like

[name_f]April[/name_f] and [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] are my favourites! I don’t hear of them being used as much but they’re so sweet.
I know a little [name_f]Patty[/name_f] and she is such a funny character, it makes me really like this name.

1 Like

I really like Ettalynn, [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f], [name_f]Nancy[/name_f], [name_f]Loretta[/name_f] and [name_f]April[/name_f] !! They all feel really sweet and bubbly and underused nowadays :yellow_heart: The others mostly still feel a bit too dated to me personally, but they’re solid names!

1 Like

Great list! [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f], [name_f]April[/name_f], and [name_f]Yvette[/name_f] are probably my top favorites but I also really like [name_f]Sheila[/name_f], [name_f]Loretta[/name_f], [name_f]Nancy[/name_f], and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f].

1 Like