URGENT! Name voting/advice

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] or Anya!!

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is such a sweet name! It’s a unique name while still being classic and familiar. I also love the sound of [name_f]Anya[/name_f].

[name_f]Liviana[/name_f]!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] Phoebe!!

I adore both [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Anya[/name_f]. [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is a sweet, helpful, smart, musical (or artistic) girl. [name_f]Anya[/name_f] is more spunky and fun, but with a good heart.

I don’t dislike [name_f]Adriana[/name_f], but there is something about it that doesn’t quite flow for me, and I can’t explain it. [name_u]Aria[/name_u] seems too trendy right now and, while I know this isn’t true, it just feels made-up and contrived. [name_f]Liviana[/name_f] hits several notes that annoy me in a name, so it’s not for me.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] -

[name_f]Adriana[/name_f] — I love [name_f]Adriana[/name_f], it’s such a sweet name and I’ve only ever heard it on one person before! The name means dark-haired, and that’s exactly what I picture when I hear this name, a dark-headed girl with a sweet smile.
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] — There are many people on Nameberry who love Phoebe… but I am not one of them :confounded: I just don’t like the way it sounds! But if you like it, then disregard me lol
[name_f]Anya[/name_f] — I love [name_f]Anya[/name_f], she sounds bright, adventurous, and strong. When I hear [name_f]Anya[/name_f] I think of a woman ready for battle!
[name_u]Aria[/name_u] — [name_u]Aria[/name_u] sounds light and wispy, and a little dreamy to me. [name_u]Aria[/name_u] is such a sweet name and I love it!
[name_f]Liviana[/name_f] — I’ve actually never heard this name before, but I prefer it to [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] or [name_f]Liliana[/name_f]! [name_f]Liviana[/name_f] sounds mysterious and unique.

I think my favorites would be [name_f]Adriana[/name_f], [name_f]Anya[/name_f], or [name_u]Aria[/name_u]. I also love the nickname potential with [name_f]Adriana[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] - bouncy, sweet, intelligent and caring

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] - bright, great nickname potential, not overly used, timeless but still seems fresh and unique

[name_f]Anya[/name_f] is my favorite by a long shot! Elegant and timeless.

1 Like

phoebe & anya are my favorites! they feel the most wearable and versatile to me. the others feel very princessy and over-the-top, which isn’t necessary a bad thing, just definitely not my preference. both phoebe and anya feel sweet, warm, and happy, and i think that they are quite adaptable and would work well on many different types of personality!

1 Like

Absolutely Phoebe!! Such a lovely, spunky, & energetic choice :purple_heart: Brings to mind clouds and bubblegum. :sun_behind_small_cloud:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are, in order: [name_f]Anya[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f].

[name_f]Adriana[/name_f] is my favourite. It’s gorgeous, romantic, but not overly frilly.
I also love [name_u]Aria[/name_u], though it’s quite popular.
Not big on [name_f]Anya[/name_f] or [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], my least faves out of the list. (Which is kinda funny, I noticed most people like these two the best! :smile:) they don’t appeal to me, they sound slightly dull.
[name_f]Liviana[/name_f] I first read as [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], it’s really cute! I never heard of it before, but I do prefer [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], which sounds very similar. :leaves:
Xx

I like [name_f]Anya[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] best out of all of them.

[name_f]Adriana[/name_f]: Feels somewhat modern and trendy, but not overly so. Reminds me of a lot of other popular names that start and end with an A, i.e. [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Arianna[/name_f], [name_f]Alexa[/name_f], etc. As others have said it’s also very feminine and a bit princessy.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]: A good balance between modern and old-fashioned where it gives off a slightly vintage vibe but also doesn’t sound like it’s trying too hard. It gives off the image of a girl who’s pretty, kind, smart, and free-spirited, and hard to dislike. For some reason I strongly associate it with this pale yellowish green color, not sure why.

[name_f]Anya[/name_f]: This one gives off a distinct vibe that’s hard to put into words. I want to say elegant, but not in like a noble fantastical way, maybe a better word would be glamorous. It seems like someone who would be fashionable, funny, and the life of the party, and the international feel of it adds a little bit of intrigue. It gives off a similar vibe to names like [name_u]Camille[/name_u], [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f], and [name_f]Monica[/name_f]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] keep in mind though that my perception of this name might have a lot to do with a certain person I know, since other people’s descriptions a seem to be a lot different.

[name_u]Aria[/name_u]: Very similar to [name_f]Adriana[/name_f], but I like it a lot less, maybe because it sounds a bit too close to areola.

[name_f]Liviana[/name_f]: Again similar to [name_f]Adriana[/name_f], but I imagine someone who’s a little quieter and more daydreamy.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] are my favourites! [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] is sleek and stylish, black and red, gemstones, class and elegance. I picture the supermodel [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] [name_f]Lima[/name_f] for this one. I love [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] a lot, pretty and feminine, melodic sounding to the ears, and pretty on paper too. I think it could work for lots of different types of girls, it’s versatile, but presents a very sweet image, but with substance.

[name_u]Aria[/name_u]. I get melodic, tranquil, & somehow also mountainous vibes.

Team [name_f]Anya[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] runner up would be [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] fave is [name_u]Aria[/name_u]! It has both beauty and strength built in.