URGENT! Name voting/advice

Need name advice. Which name do you prefer + what image/vibe does it give you?

• [name_f]Adriana[/name_f]
• [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
• [name_f]Anya[/name_f]
• [name_u]Aria[/name_u]
• [name_f]Liviana[/name_f]

3 Likes

Phoebe, adorable, sweet, personable. Not dumb like the Phoebe on friends.
The other names i picture princessy, trendy-not in a bad way though, just how i picture.

1 Like

Phoebe!! :purple_heart:

[name_f]Anya[/name_f] is lovely. Smart, warm, timeless, cross-cultural :orange_heart:

3 Likes

[name_f]Adriana[/name_f] is pretty for a little girl, elegant for a grownup. It’s princessy without being too frilly, I can see an [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] being a studious and strong character but also just a lovely person. It makes me picture palace towers by the ocean, someone with a beautiful smile.

1 Like

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is a personal favourite of mine, it gives me a classic but spunky vibe. It could fit a rockstar as well as a ballerina!

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]. It’s friendly, captivating, chirpy, georgic.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]! [name_m]Classic[/name_m] and spunky is right, as a previous commenter described it

i adore all these names!
but i prefer phoebe. it’s cute and sweet but also elegant. it feels classic but fun and also smart. very diverse.

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

Sweet list!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Anya[/name_f]!

The vibes of the names:
[name_f]Adriana[/name_f] - stylish, pink and purple, bouncy, 90’s vibes
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] - bubbly, bouncy yet refined and sophisticated - floral and cottage-core, but also studious and old libraries
[name_f]Anya[/name_f] - light, sweet and friendly, ballerinas and pale pink and lilac, but also cheeky toothy grins and giggles
[name_u]Aria[/name_u] - rugged yet girly, welly-boots/rain-boots with a tutu and fairy wings kind of vibe
[name_f]Liviana[/name_f] - elegant and regal, a little aloof and princessy, but sweet too

4 Likes

I’m biased because my daughter is named [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], but we love her name and get so many compliments on it! It feels cute and spunky for a child but serious and wearable for an adult too. It’s bubbly and literary and has a gorgeous meaning.

1 Like

[name_u]Aria[/name_u], So pretty and [name_u]Ari[/name_u] is a sweet nn x

1 Like

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Anya[/name_f] - perfection! :yellow_heart:

phoebe :sparkles:

it’s timeless and fun, elegant and edgy, and has a lovely nature connection. :dove:

[name_f]Anya[/name_f] is my favorite. So warm and lively. :heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Anya[/name_f] is so pretty, has an International vibe, and it feels like it would travel so well in many cultures/countries.

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] out of your list! It’s warm, sunny and friendly. I love the possibility of the nickname [name_f]Bee[/name_f]

They are all lovely but I think I like [name_f]Anya[/name_f] best. The vive I get is classy and sophisiticated while also being fiery and sarcastic.

Phoebe!! :heart: sweet and bubbly