Vanishing names blog post- wdyt?

I just read the vanishing name post and i was shocked by how many of them i liked and how many were even on my list. i was wondering what names everyone would use/be happy to hear on child or wouldn’t mind if they did disappear forever! here’s what i think:
[name]Pamela[/name]- i could imagine it on a baby, but it’s not really my taste
[name]Marlene[/name] - this name, or rather [name]Marlena[/name] w/ nn [name]Marla[/name] is one that we’re considering!
[name]Janet[/name] - this and [name]Judith[/name] are hard to imagine on anyone but an older lady for me
[name]Judith[/name] - see above
[name]Meredith[/name] - i like this name. to me it’s a lot like [name]Elizabeth[/name] in the way that i wouldn’t use it but i find it classic/elegant
[name]Carla[/name] - not a big fan of this or [name]Carly[/name]/[name]Karly[/name]
[name]Christine[/name] - also so classic, i don’t think it’s going anywhere even though it’s not for me
[name]Wendy[/name] - not my taste, but i can see Wnnie/[name]Winifred[/name] sticking around like [name]Willa[/name]/[name]Wilhelmina[/name]
[name]Kathleen[/name] - i can’t see it vanishing completely. somewhere between [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Caitlyn[/name].
[name]Carolyn[/name] - i think [name]Caroline[/name] is prettier. i think the ‘y’ throws me off.
[name]Theresa[/name] and [name]Teresa[/name] - another one from my list! i love nn [name]Tess[/name] and my fam pronounces Ta-raiz-uh, so pretty!
[name]Lisa[/name] - simple and nice variation of [name]Elizabeth[/name]. it wouldn’t be out of place on a child imo
[name]Patricia[/name] - nn [name]Patsy[/name] is cute
[name]Erica[/name] - not my taste
[name]Nancy[/name] - i think this would be cute on a little girl. i like it a lot.
[name]Brenda[/name] - not my taste
[name]Martha[/name] - i think this is classic and could see it coming back
[name]Sharon[/name] - also feels older to me and i know too many Sharons
[name]Susan[/name] - i think [name]Susanna[/name]/[name]Susanne[/name] is making a huge comeback. [name]Susie[/name] is soo cute.
[name]Ann[/name] and [name]Anne[/name] - too classic to vanish, but i guess most people would rather have an [name]Annabelle[/name] than an [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Linda[/name] - i think this would be so cute on a little girl. i couldn’t get my husband into it!
[name]Sandra[/name] - i’ve always known the nicest [name]Sandy[/name]'s, but none of them under 30!
[name]Barbara[/name] - not a lot of good nicknames for this one. i can’t imagine it on a baby
[name]Donna[/name] - also hard to imagine on a baby
[name]Paula[/name] - i can imagine a little [name]Pauline[/name] or [name]Polina[/name] especially nn [name]Polly[/name]
[name]Cynthia[/name] - hard to imagine on a baby
[name]Ellen[/name] - i can see it on a child who would probably be called [name]Ellie[/name] or [name]Ella[/name].
[name]Denise[/name] - not for me, but it makes me think of [name]Dolores[/name] which i do like.

I love the name [name]Dawn[/name] for a girl. [name]Donna[/name] for a middle name. I know of an 8 year old [name]Donna[/name].

I love the names:

[name]Martha[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Christine[/name]

In fact, my name is [name]Martha[/name] and I can definitely see it coming back… and I am thinking of naming one of my future daughters [name]Meredith[/name] and my sister’s mn is [name]Christine[/name]. OH Well:-) I love “OLD” names, obviously!

i really love these ‘medium old’ type of names. they’re not old old (like [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Vera[/name], [name]Abigail[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name] ect, names i think of as great-grandma names) they’re medium old like grandma or great aunt level! i think that they’re stronger than the old-old ones. i guess they’re probably the top names from the mid/late 1950’s and early 1960’s. not old enough to feel fashionable just yet maybe??