Varian!

On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate [name_m]Varian[/name_m]?

0 voters

I like [name_m]Varian[/name_m]. It’s a handsome underused member of the distinguished -ian group. [name_f]My[/name_f] only qualm is that it sounds quite “fantasy”, but I think it would wear well IRL too. I voted 7.

1 Like

I went with 8. I would never personally use it, but I can definitely see the appeal. Maybe a little too fantastical and strong irl?

1 Like

I love [name_m]Varian[/name_m]. I think it’s handsome, magical, and strong. I was torn between 8 or 9, but ultimately went with 8 because I love the name Valarian and so [name_m]Varian[/name_m] sounds slightly incomplete to me.

1 Like

It looks like variant to me; hence a techy or science name. Not something I would use.

1 Like

[name_m]Varian[/name_m] is cool just nms so i voted 5

I voted 5. This name looks okay, but I’m just not familiar with it and I have no real associations with it. I would also wonder if the first syllable is meant to be pronounced as “var” (rhyming with car) or “vair” (rhyming with care), because I think you would get both pronunciations.

The name has a interesting sound. Not really my style though it feels like it’s almost a misspelling/ mispronunciation for [name_u]Darian[/name_u]; Variant; Variable and feel like that would likely become problematic overtime.

1 Like