Variations of Claire

I love the name [name_f]Clara[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. I was looking at more options, like [name_f]Clarice[/name_f].

Can you think of any more? I don’t like [name_f]Klara[/name_f] or [name_f]Klaire[/name_f], the K looks tacky to me, so none of those.

I actually like the Polish/[name_m]German[/name_m] [name_f]Klara[/name_f]. :slight_smile: I like [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] the best, but other than those, I think [name_f]Clarice[/name_f]/[name_f]Clarisse[/name_f] is lovely. I also love [name_f]Clarissa[/name_f]! There’s also Clarimond/Clarimonde/Clarimonda. I’ve heard [name_f]Clarity[/name_f] and [name_f]Claret[/name_f], too. And [name_f]Clarabella[/name_f]/[name_f]Clarabelle[/name_f]? Although that’s a bit elaborate for me.

Good luck!

Meaning, origin and history of the name Clara - Behind the Name lists a lot of variations. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] and [name_f]Chiarina[/name_f]. Click around on the different variations and you’ll get more options.0