Vega as a middle name?

Am I completely insane for loving the name [name]Vega[/name] as middle name for a boy or a girl?

My husband will not take this name serious. He either references [name]Vincent[/name] [name]Vega[/name] from Pulp Fiction or [name]Vega[/name] a video game character. He’s making me nuts because I like this name a lot. So am I crazy or would it make a decent middle name? Maybe a first?

My pairings from my own list-

[name]Michael[/name] [name]Vega[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name] [name]Vega[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Vega[/name]
[name]Anthony[/name] [name]Vega[/name]
[name]Ezekiel[/name] [name]Vega[/name] - It’s hard for me to find a middle name I like with [name]Ezekiel[/name].

[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Vega[/name] - I really like this one a lot!
[name]Aly[/name] [name]Vega[/name] or [name]Ally[/name] [name]Vega[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Vega[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Vega[/name] (to many v’s )

It makes me think of the singer [name]Suzanne[/name] [name]Vega[/name]? Does this name [name]Vega[/name] have any particular significance to you? Where did you first hear it? If you like it, use it!

Good luck!

It doesn’t have any significance to me. I was laying in bed going through names in my mind. I go through the alphabet, I guess it’s like counting sheep. And [name]Vega[/name] just jumped out. I wanted to see what kind of reaction it got here. My feelings wont be crushed if people hate it. I just wanted honest opinions instead of my hubby’s same old sarcasm about names he hates. This being one of them. I found out my daughter knows a kid at school with this last name and that’s what he goes by instead of his first. Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

I honestly really like it because of the celestial connection and the simple, distinctive sound. It sounds bold and mysterious to me, and I’m a sucker for V names. I have a lot of favorites so this one probably wouldn’t make it for a first name but I would definitely consider it for a middle and don’t think it’s terribly risky in that place. Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like it for the celestial meaning as well and I too am found of “V” names. Yay you and me teabee :slight_smile:

Yay indeed! :slight_smile: